Ch 9 are still murdering us

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly v Dragons on Sat night, and Storm v Broncos on Sun arvo instead?? Manly v Parra on Mon night, and Sharks v Penrith on Sun arvo instead?? This is no longer a ratings issue, no one can argue that Sharks-Pen could get higher ratings than Manly-Parra, regardless of when the decision was made. How can his be allowed? How can a top club have 1 FTA game in 10 weeks? (11 following the NQL game)

mate, supposedly Ch9 get first choice with the Friday night games, Fox get second choice with the Mon night game and then it goes back to Ch9 or the Sun game. Stupid but that is the explanation for your question above. Apparently Fox was getting left with the dreggs for Monday night lastyear and the order of choice was changed.

By the time we finally get a FTA game Ch9 will have to use the satnav to find Brookie.

Well, that would explain the Mon nite decision, especially since there are a couple of big games on that Fri nit (StG/Dogs, NthQld/Broncs). Still not happy.

My Ch9 reception is terrible.  I'm happy when we're on Fox Sports without invasive adverts and Gould whining. 

Sponsorship is a huge thing and the exposure is so much more on free to air. Spend time in a school and the 9 games rate hugely and shape supporter patterns in such a big way. The control of the TV games by media stations rather than the League itself is obscene and the sooner it changes the better. It works for all other comps in the world, try it here!!!!

As Des asked in the media conference yesterday - is there any other top shelf sport that expects its rep players to back up 24 hours after a rep game?  I think not.

If we're going to catalogue the idiocy of the NRL we'll be here a long time. 

Matabele link said:
As Des asked in the media conference yesterday - is there any other top shelf sport that expects its rep players to back up 24 hours after a rep game?  I think not.
Yeah ,NHL..
If we're going to catalogue the idiocy of the NRL we'll be here a long time.  
  Yeah ,NHL .

Can someone explain to me before anyone knew about the rout and when channel 9 chooses the games 5 weeks in advance.

we had to teams classing that everyone body knew that they would be near the top of the table again.

First you have melbourne storm playing in the last 4 grand finals.
Then you have  manly played in 2 of the last 3yrs grand finals against melbourne.

Why wasn't this shown on nine.

The commission needs to come in and control what games are played on channel 9 and what games are played on fox.

Friday night should ne the match of the round not a popularity contest.

How did the roosters get a friday night each week when they won the wooden spoon last year. There were much better games to choose from in majority of those games.

GO THE EAGLES

Damir

slickster71 link said:
Can someone explain to me before anyone knew about the rout and when channel 9 chooses the games 5 weeks in advance.

we had to teams classing that everyone body knew that they would be near the top of the table again.

First you have melbourne storm playing in the last 4 grand finals.
Then you have  manly played in 2 of the last 3yrs grand finals against melbourne.

Why wasn't this shown on nine.

The commission needs to come in and control what games are played on channel 9 and what games are played on fox.

Friday night should ne the match of the round not a popularity contest.

How did the roosters get a friday night each week when they won the wooden spoon last year. There were much better games to choose from in majority of those games.

GO THE EAGLES

Damir

i'm not even touching that one.

Canteen Worker link said:
Ice Hockey is physically demanding but it is not a collision sport!!! (not in the rules anyway!!)
Hits are perfectly legal ,non stop hits & boarding...

I had to laugh at Channel 9 whingeing celebrity tweets gave up the Logie winner.  Try broadcasting the dumb thing live you schmucks, instead of dragging it out with endless advertising. 

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8