Ch 9 are idiots

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

torana355

First Grader
Premium Member
Did anyone else just see the GF promotion ad???? Promoting Rabbits vs Knights as the GF teams to face off......

Lol someone in promos/scheduling is gonna get their asses kicked for that one. I work in tv sometimes, its amazing how often wrong promos go out

Are these clowns showing the grand final in HD ?

Surely they will , what reason could there possibly be not to .

Probably the GF that Channel 9 wanted. That will do me. Rugby League made a big mistake signing back up with Channel 9. They are hopeless.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

They are hopeless but its more just being hopeless (and stupid) than any conspiracy. All networks and tv channels have multiple versions of promos like this to use asap. Only problem is some idiot at 9 scheduled the wrong one to air or someone in tapes ingested the wrong one. Woops theres your first official warning

Daveagle said:

This is why they won't show it on HD, Ch 9 still broadcasts on the SD band, if they were to show it through their HD channel, it would dilute their ratings, their only concern is the figure they will get for Ch 9, which is what they base their advertising revenue on.
Up until there is a majority take up of HD televisions, Ch will still broadcast on SD.

Ch 9 don't have the mortgage on being idiots.

[attachment=673]

Attachments

• Lol.jpg
    Lol.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 36
Shoe1 said:
Daveagle said:

We're worried about hd, souths have never had a gf in colour!

Wasn't 70 in colour? I've seen video of Sattler being lifted on the shoulders of his team mates in colour after playing Manly. Might have been coloured after the fact I guess.

Colour tv started here in 74. That game may have been filmed in colour but there was no colour broadcast capability in Australia at that time.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4