Celebrating 25 years of the Seabirds

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Congratulations to our Beautiful Sea Birds

who decorate Brookvale oval like nothing else can .

index.jpg

Monique is all class and it shows on the presentation of the Sea Birds.:nod:

One of our first 'home' Suncorp games Monique and the Sea Birds were on my airport shuttle.

They were staying at some Backpackers as they had to pay their own way but were keen to represent Manly and turn Suncorp into Brookvale North :clap:

I am 76% sure you can see my then girlfriend now wife in one of the earlier photos.

A bit of insight into how hard it was for her from a time and energy perspective. They trained up to 3 times a week, had to be at games by 10 (for a 3 kick off) and until around 5 / 6...also it took hours to get ready to perform all for no $.

On the plus side it was awesome for me...

Was great to hear how they love doing it and hope it continues for many more years
So Many times you hear the so called righteous people say they have stop it’s sexist and what not. .The girls enjoy it they put so much into it
I’m glad our club has The Seabirds and not some marching band

I am 76% sure you can see my then girlfriend now wife in one of the earlier photos.

A bit of insight into how hard it was for her from a time and energy perspective. They trained up to 3 times a week, had to be at games by 10 (for a 3 kick off) and until around 5 / 6...also it took hours to get ready to perform all for no $.

Mate if your have a Sea bird girl friend / wife you are a better man than me .

Well done feathered friend !!!

What the heck? No way can LS stand for 'long suffering' after hearing this!

It's amazing how much work goes into their routines and work week. When Canada used to get all the games on sports net world, we'd also get a lot of stuff 'pre air' that wouldn't be televised to you guys; sound checks, general banter, etc.

when the cheersquad was doing their thing Greg Alexander said "well there's a routing heading straight to youtube" meaning as it never gets any coverage. It was a bit of a d-bag thing to say (esp the way he said it) but also, more coverage for their hard work is due.

In Monique's interview she said there used to be much more press coverage.

Anyway nothing but respect for the hard work they do (and some for you lsz I must say).

What the heck? No way can LS stand for 'long suffering' after hearing this!

It's amazing how much work goes into their routines and work week. When Canada used to get all the games on sports net world, we'd also get a lot of stuff 'pre air' that wouldn't be televised to you guys; sound checks, general banter, etc.

when the cheersquad was doing their thing Greg Alexander said "well there's a routing heading straight to youtube" meaning as it never gets any coverage. It was a bit of a d-bag thing to say (esp the way he said it) but also, more coverage for their hard work is due.

In Monique's interview she said there used to be much more press coverage.

Anyway nothing but respect for the hard work they do (and some for you lsz I must say).

To be fair I still hanging on for dear life in this relationship...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4