1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Carney the Shark

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by MK Eagle, Sep 14, 2011.

1. MK Eagle

MK Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +247 /0
    Plenty of good clubs & pubs down Cronulla for Toddy boy. Believe it is, or will be, a 2 year deal....:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
    • Napper

Napper Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +803 /2
      Look out Northies...

• SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,157 /179
      Let's see, that makes grand finalists one year and wooden spoon the next. Yeah, Sharkies would jump at that.

• Jatz Crackers

Jatz Crackers Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
      +1,298 /7
      Sharks management have denied even discussing the possibility. Take that for whats its worth.

• lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +4,365 /87
      For what it is worth i would love to see him get his life in order where ever that might be

• MK Eagle

Ratings:
      +247 /0
      Have no doubts Jatz - just a matter of the 1 or 2 years yet ;)to be agreed. ;)

• WAMF

WAMF Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +408 /0
      He will be signed by Rusty.

• Like Like x 4
      • Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +155 /1
        Souffs will get him

• eagles2win

eagles2win Well-Known Member

Ratings:
        +494 /0
        Micheal Macguire use to coach him at Canberra

• Like Like x 1
        • Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan

Ratings:
          +2,125 /14
          Just on grill team that Carneys manager is meeting with sharks at 10am today

• MK Eagle

Ratings:
          +247 /0
          Has been in talks with Sharks for ages BE - problem was only terms of contract -1 or 2 years & special conditions, should happen. Other clubs now circling are Nth Qld, Rabbits & Penrith who are running 2nd or last whatever way ppl look at it.

• Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Ratings:
          +16,527 /323
          I agree, who ever gets him I hope they can get his head together...such a wasted talent

• MK Eagle

Ratings:
          +247 /0
          Only a trial & all but expect this guy to have a great season - seems to have his mind on the job again. Manly had plenty out but the Sharks best fowards Gallen & Fifita were also absent - they have have top 8 potential in 2012.
          In saying that Manly obviously have eyes & minds purely on the WCC & trials never have or will be a guide to the season ahead apart from testing new players & getting the cobwebs out.

• Manly Magic

Manly Magic New Member

Ratings:
          +1 /0
          Carney killed us... Im sure Flanagan had some of Russia's finest in his water bottle. A little concerned about how our younger lads performed, trying to impress after a GF and upcoming WCC.. I was expecting a little more. From what I saw it was a tad flimsy. Im sure the group as a whole will get some Mongrel and fire up with a little more time together. Back to Carney I honestly hope he gets **** together but Im worried about happy hour at Northies.