Canterbury - Forever in our Shadow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

CAMBO

Reserve Grader
Manly Since 1947
8 Premierships
10 runners up
9 Minor Premierships
1 world club challenge
2 mid week cups
1 pre-season cup
3 world sevens
41 Finals Appearances.
No Woodenspoons

Canterbury Since 1935
8 premierships
9 runners up
7 minor Premierships
2 preseason cups
31 Finals Appearances
5 Woodenspoons

yeah who cares about the Dogs. dont tempt fate either.. if they knock us out this year i will bring this back up haha

The teams I really look forward to us playing are the teams I hate. It makes winning so much sweeter.
Luckily I hate a lot of teams...

Guzzler said:
Cool another thread about my team and ol mate panash wondered why I was a member here.

More dogs threads that the kennel.

Now you know where to come if your site crashes!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Far too many people on here devote too much time and energy to a team they don't support.

You talking about Darren ? ;)

lol, great minds....

Not me guys, love the Eagles and not that interested in other clubs. I do enjoy some considered debate and enjoy hearing other team's supporters views though. Gives a more balanced perspective. Never been a "blind" supporter who only sees one way.

Lord Eagleton said:
It is a thread that denigrates your beloved, s**t team Guzzler.
Actually the original post shows Canterbury to have a pretty successful playing record. Just not as good as Manly's record, which of course is outstanding.

eagles2win said:
mozgrame said:
It took me 25 minutes to walk out of Zorba's shadow once.

you weren't walking you were running

There was jogging in there for sure. I just didn't want to stumble and fall because in the darkness, I couldn't work out which way he was moving.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4