Canterbury Bankstown

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
The family club. Watching a short clip of two NRL whores in Des and Noddy bark orders at 25 muppets running around made me sick!!

If we lost The Stewarts, Cherry i'd still be happy that this great club is coached by a former great and the same in nsw cup with cliffy and also them giving Willow a shot in NYC.

Not many clubs can boast the pride Manly have in the loyalty department and still remain very successful.

That family club thing has always amazed me, i remember when they got McCarthy and Stevens from Souths.

i am not sure that Steve Folkes, Chris Anderson, Kevin Moore, Graham or Garry Hughes would call the Scumdogs the 'Family Club'. They all got shafted one way or another over. Loyalty over there doesn't exist one bit.

yeah but they all were family when Bullfrog was there....What has happened at Manly would never of happened under Arko's reighn either.

Napper said:
The family club. Watching a short clip of two NRL whores in Des and Noddy bark orders at 25 muppets running around made me sick!!

If we lost The Stewarts, Cherry i'd still be happy that this great club is coached by a former great and the same in nsw cup with cliffy and also them giving Willow a shot in NYC.

Not many clubs can boast the pride Manly have in the loyalty department and still remain very successful.

Where can Beaver add to the chorus line in future?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7