• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Just in music thread, clicked upload a file, found file and clicked it as normal. It did not upload. Just went back to upload a file screen.
Using updated android app on Xperia.

Just in music thread, clicked upload a file, found file and clicked it as normal. It did not upload. Just went back to upload a file screen.
Using updated android app on Xperia.

When was the app update?
How large was the file?

Just tested it and was able to upload from iOS. What was the file type you were trying to upload, we don't allow all file types

And dimensions of file?
I tested upload from iOS seems to be working fine. Try it again and see if it goes up, there are no errors showing in the logs

Just tried, if I press "upload a file" nothing happens.
I took a screen shot bit can't upload it lol.
I'll switch off and on, clear cache etc and try again.

And dimensions of file?
I tested upload from iOS seems to be working fine. Try it again and see if it goes up, there are no errors showing in the logs
It's a file I've saved to my phone, how do I get dimensions

Hmm that should upload fine. Its within the size limits. I'll investigate

Now I can't get past upload a file.
can you completely close the app (close it out of backgrounding) and try uploading into another thread for me?
Can you also try the upload by doing it through a browser instead?

SgtPepper-GeorgeMichael.jpg

Update.
I logged in to Web browser and could upload ok.
Went into settings, apps and " force stopped" Silvertails app cleared cache. Opened app and cannot upload files still.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6