Can't over commit in the halves

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Guys I believe we can't afford both DCE and foran on huge money, which they both will command....... So in saying that who would be most easily replaced.....

Disco said:
I believe we can afford both
There's been reports that both would command a million each....I don't think either of them are worth that, but if we had to keep 1, I'm thinking DCE would be my choice...... Foran is great I love him and I believe if he was to stay , could be a future leader with DCE..... I just think it would severely weaken us in other areas, like forwards.

Mavin said:
Disco said:
I believe we can afford both

We can if want to front up with a NSW cup quality forward pack.

I agree it's a juggling act.

But halves like DCE and Foz don't come along every day. They are higher on the priority list than any forward out there.

They will command 800+ each and Manly will pay it. Because we know we must.

1 million each leaves 23 players on average of $200,000 each if the cap is 7 million. Can't see it happening.

If the Storm can afford Cameron Smith, Billy Slater & Cooper Cronk why not have both Kieran Foran & DCE?

I'm going to be unpopular. But it doesn't faze me if foran stays or goes.
He's a gutsy player but his sook over Glenn leaving annoys me.
I cannot believe the bloke can't see the club scaraficed Glenn to increase his and Daly's contract and keep them long term.

IMO daly is the bigger talent. I think we could put Lyon or Maloney next to daly and be just as good.

No doubting Kieran is tough but I think he's being poisoned by the likes of fatso the board member and choc

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6