Can we win any of the remaining games?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Can we win any of rounds 24/25/26

• Yes

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hard task coming up, but can we get another win in 2016??

Very tough draw

Storm
Raiders

Both are top 4

Penrith

Desperate to remain in the 8 and playing very well.

Vote away !!!

It doesn't matter, it's over. Time for Turbo to get ankle surgery, Killer to consider staying around to mentor Blake Green, blood Brad Parker and some othe reggies, and Walker to get some kicking coaching.

Last edited:
The only game I care about
Sending killer out a winner at brookvale oval against the raiders.

What I would do tell Tom T to go get his operation, tell snake you have 2 more games to play at brookvale and then send him off to England next year.

@Mark from Brisbane you need a third option of 'irrelevant' Even the internaly orchestrated failure of 2015, had the Top 8 finish in the balance till round 26 - this year we finished with 4 rounds to go :( All 3 grades have regressed :wondering:
Oh I agree it's irrelevant, but I still like to see my side win rather than lose and in this terrible year another win would give us some joy at least.

Last edited:
Oh I agree it's irrelevant, but I still like to see my side win rather than lose and in this terrible year another win wound give us some joy at least.
At the start of this season I was really pumped. I started to believe all the crap about how good we were going to be. Well, as results have shown the club went backwards big time this year. Thoughts on next year?

At the start of this season I was really pumped. I started to believe all the crap about how good we were going to be. Well, as results have shown the club went backwards big time this year. Thoughts on next year?

I was never as pumped, always said " year 1 of a 5 year plan ", so this is pretty much where I expected us to be in 2016, probably not quite as bad but I expected us to be in the area of 9-11.

Next year I expect somewhere between 6-8.

Oh I agree it's irrelevant, but I still like to see my side win rather than lose and in this terrible year another win wound give us some joy at least.
The only way we win is if we play injured players. I would rather they address their injuries, rather than do an ACL or a pec for a nothing game @:cool:

Hopefully none of them are picked for the 4 Nations or whatever Rep games are on at years' end :cool:

I'm thinking we will be in exactly the same spot. Ok some improvement perhaps from a better run with injuries, and a little more polish. Balance against next year us actually commencing a rebuilding year. With a massive loss of experience without killer, and possibly snake and Skivvy. Add a bunch of kids getting a first taste of NRL. We all expect some of Meehan, Knight, Hopoate, Parker, Cullen, Hynes, Johnny Walker or Tom Wright to get blooded.

Next year we should all be expecting to go backwards and appreciate any advancements we make.

I'm thinking we will be in exactly the same spot. Ok some improvement perhaps from a better run with injuries, and a little more polish. Balance against next year us actually commencing a rebuilding year. With a massive loss of experience without killer, and possibly snake and Skivvy. Add a bunch of kids getting a first taste of NRL. We all expect some of Meehan, Knight, Hopoate, Parker, Cullen, Hynes, Johnny Walker or Tom Wright to get blooded.

Next year we should all be expecting to go backwards and appreciate any advancements we make.
Expectations will be much lower in 2017 than this year, and I reckon that's not such a bad thing , less pressure, time to rebuild slowly peaking at the right time.

I wasn't really that excited about 2016 ( perhaps when we signed Marty for a few weeks but otherwise not) and whilst not excited about 2017 either I'm quietly confident we will be better.

Panthers game we can win, the other two will be very tough. We have nothing to lose, so we should go all out the next 3 rounds.

Best Case scenario: Stop Storm getting the Minor Premiership.

Hard task coming up, but can we get another win in 2016??

Very tough draw

Storm
Raiders

Both are top 4

Penrith

Desperate to remain in the 8 and playing very well.

Vote away !!!
I predicted we would lose the last four matches and now the house of cards will really come down now. Sorry for the pessimistic outlook but it's reality. Barret and Cartright do not belong in the Manly box.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6