Can we still make it??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mathematically yes. Do we deserve to, no. If Penrith win tomorrow the results this weekend will have all gone completely against us. It is very unlikely we make it from here. We need to win all our games and then hope others lose. Bring on the dogs for win 1/4

Seriously we are gone and I am glad about it, get this shambles of a season finish

Get DCE , Jorge and Tom T in early for their respective operations and really start pre season training early.

Get stuck into pre season training early and prepare for 2017.

I hold grave fears for next season, we saw on Friday what post killer in 2017 is going to look like.

smoke an ice pipe and the illusion may appear that we can also win the comp with Baz

The answer to your question must be answered from within

"If" we win all games the big game in my ladder predictor is the last round game between the Cowboys and Titans.

Due to the Cowboys having a good F/A they can rest players and still remain in the top 4 allowing the Titans a chance to slip in at 29.

If the Titans lose Manly slip in ahead of Tigers on F/A.

28 is the minimum(in my opinion) unless draws start happening all over the place.

The good and bad is teams 7-11 have games against each other which basically means close to a 50/50 win ratio spread so 4 points to all teams above Manly, almost guarantees 28 as the minimum.

The good part is if one of the above teams on the ladder have a string of losses we might be able to control our own destiny in the last round against Penrith if they happen to be just in front of us.

Dogs game is our GF for the season in the hope our home ground games for the next two offer a better chance of winning to set up the last round.

Possible but this team doesn't have the hardened disciplined ruthless mentality to make it happen, they easily slipped into over confidence mode.

Hopefully the Parra loss grows the team...

Last edited:
We won't beat raiders or storm in their current form so no hope of the semi's this year

Current form we will comfortably beat the storm who barely snuck home against he bunnies whereas we won far more comfortably.

We have bugger all chance of making the 8 but that hasn't changed in the last 2 months.

Current form we will comfortably beat the storm who barely snuck home against he bunnies whereas we won far more comfortably.

We have bugger all chance of making the 8 but that hasn't changed in the last 2 months.
after disposing of the dogs on Thurs we get 10 days turnaround to the Storms 5 and are at home as well......

I expect some here will change their tune regarding the Sea Eagles prospects at that point @:)

crikey and this after I thought I had all the optimism beaten out of me over the last 2 years! :eek:

after disposing of the dogs on Thurs we get 10 days turnaround to the Storms 5 and are at home as well......

I expect some here will change their tune regarding the Sea Eagles prospects at that point @:)

crikey and this after I thought I had all the optimism beaten out of me over the last 2 years! :eek:

Yep and the dogs had to put in to get over the top of the knights whereas we put the cue back in the rack at 36 nil so on current form that will be a walk in the park.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4