Can someone explain this to me?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
When Johnson threw the knock on pass to the beast and then his own try, the commentary team gushed over him telling us it was the most brilliant play ever and that he is the best player to ever play.

Did I miss something? Because I thought the first try was a knock on the other one was ok.

I can't work out why he has been gushed over so much

People hang off him it's only a matter of a few games before someone comes out of the line and puts him on his ass, he will then fade away

The guys love a young up and comer. I rate the kid, very unpredictable. They beat off over DCE and Foran just as hard.

The guys a Superstar after only 7 games . LMFAO , Voss the Toss already blurting out rubbish .

He has nice footwork, and looks a good talent. Agree that their first try was just a lucky bounce on a low percentage pass. Second try, good footwork against forwards.

Anyway Gus can't pull himself silly over Benji for ever, Johnson seems the heir apparent.

In a short career he has pulled off some damn impressive efforts, deserves to be talked up I reckon, much the same as DCE

The pass was clearly forward then bounced further forward. They love the Warriors though and any chance to sing their praises they took. I guess, once the try had been awarded the commentators didn't want to kill the "Pro-Warriors" mood by mentioning it.

We won the game so that's all that matters.

In the 20's game they went 7:42 before mentioning a single manly player. Terrible commentary.

They definately carry on like pork chops but in fairness the kid can play & apart from Johnson & Hurrell the other Warriors didnt really threaten all game apart from Mateos rock/diamond plays through the line.
Agree today it was getting ridiculous when they said that brilliant Seaeagles team try had been forgotten & overshadowed by the Johnson try but I'm kinda used to that crap now.
Long as the Seaeagles keep winning these jokers can have their fun.

manlyfan76 said:
In the 20's game they went 7:42 before mentioning a single manly player. Terrible commentary.
You were flat out getting the score in that game. Tragic commentary as well.

dceagle said:
The guys a Superstar after only 7 games . LMFAO , Voss the Toss already blurting out rubbish .

I actually felt sorry for the kid...Gus and Vossy yelling out superster in rnd 1:huh:
Lucky there only playing parra next week, no chance of anyone putting on a big hit on the kid.

Hey did anyone notice around the 62nd minute or so when the warriors put a tackle on the wolfman coming of our line both gould & voss were mistaking wolfie for brett.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Hey did anyone notice around the 62nd minute or so when the warriors put a tackle on the wolfman coming of our line both gould & voss were mistaking wolfie for brett.

That really pissed me off

Bit hard to see the difference in those 2 players when the 2 commentators have got each others dick's in hand wanking themselves off over Johnstone.

mickqld said:
Bit hard to see the difference in those 2 players when the 2 commentators have got each others dick's in hand wanking themselves off over Johnstone.
Classic. Vos is a dreadful commentator. I have no idea how he ever got into the job. He has an annoying halting style, almost like he's done no homework on the game and he's making it up as he goes, plus he has no excitement in his delivery and it's all a bit wooden. It's such a massive difference in class between and him and Rabs.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:

Yes i did see that and i was yelling at the TV "ITS NOT BRETT YOU IDIOTS" You could clearly see the number on his back about 4 times....

Considering the way Gould creamed over him i wouldn't be surprised if he's stroking his stem in a bid to get him to join Ivan Cleary at the Panfers at some stage in the future.

We will know when Johnson has made it because he will be simply known as "Shaun" from that point on. Like Benji, Billy, Cameron and Jonathan.

Did you blokes get as upset last year when the weekly wank off was about Foran and later in the year DCE ? :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4