can anyone help me out?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Gronk

Bencher
What a game last night . 

Here's the problem thogh - I am in the US and had to watch the thing through a webcam stuck in front of a TV back in Aus.  Is there a chance someone DVD recorded the match? I'd be happy to pay all costs for postage etc if some kind soul could send me a copy of the match.

I am hoping to be making the same request next week too!!

Clontaago suggested it - I was watching the game here in the lab - 245 am kickoff.  When Beaver scored I made so much noise the cleaners came running in to see if I was OK. 

Domo arigato TE.  A good option should I not be able to find a bar around here with Setanta.  The GF is 11pm kickoff - much better. 

Would still love a copy of our sheep shearing though!!

There will be streaming video on the NRL site but I'm not sure when it goes up, from recollection it is Monday or Tuesday after Fox Sports have replayed the games.

thanks Dan - I made all the yanks watch the you tube highlights of the game - I thought they might like to see what a real sport was like.  

I have it on mystar as well so if you get stuck let me know and I will hook my PC up and record it on DVD for you and either upload it or mail it

thanks mate -

I am going to try to get it down off diwana.  Just realised it goes through limewire so will not open it on the uni network as they go nuts about p2p software. 

Happy to max out my landlords internet at home though!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4