1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cameron Smith lecturing on 'spirit of the game'??

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Killer03, Mar 19, 2015.

1. Killer03

Killer03 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,293 /31
    Being an avid Superman fan I feel like I'm in the bizarro world! Who is Cameron Smith (and the Storm) to be lecturing on tackle technique and tackles that are 'not in the spirit of the game'??? This is the captain of the team that changed the way rugby league was played (for the worse). That has implemented tackling techniques designed only to slow....and hurt players.

What a joke. And why is he not being called on this by the media? Oh that's right it's Cameron Smith....he's beyond reproach.

Imagine Steve Matai came out and said 'I don't think this is in the spirit of the game'....it would be a media free for all.

• Like Like x 3
    • manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +7,120 /151
      FMD!!!!

• sheridanstand78

sheridanstand78 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +4,011 /61
      When this was mentioned in the Telecrap I left an response alluding to the fact that captain drizzle stands for doing anything it takes to win and as per news limited it was not posted, lol, , there for grappling wrestling is acceptable, remember this is the guy who last year about this team lectured the referee that if you Alex McKinnon had not ducked his head he would not have been hurt after a spear tackle by his team.

A grade grub who to this day is in denial about what the drizzle did in period 2005-2010. I cringe that people see him an immortal!

• Masked Eagle

Masked Eagle Well-Known Member

Ratings:
      +976 /0
      Oh the ironing!

;)

• EagleFromMay1967

EagleFromMay1967 Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds

Ratings:
      +1,324 /44
      Haha haha Ha ha ha ha HaHAHAHA !

• Mal Cochrane

Mal Cochrane I'm not really Mal Cochrane...

Ratings:
      +545 /4
      not to mention the 'neck breaker' on Thaiday which caused him to miss the 40-0 GF

• ssteacup

ssteacup Active Member

Ratings:
      +149 /11
      I ****ing hate that ****. His team is disgusting and his coach is disgusting.

• jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
      +1,309 /32
      He is dellusional . he would be in the top 10 grubs in the game.