Camera View

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dowdz

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Just sitting on the lounge watching the footy, and thinking, that the dragons are back a short 10.
Question? Would you prefer to see the tv guys zoom back on the play the ball so we see both play the ball and 10. Our happy the way it is.

The 10 for mine

In general the cameras are in too tight to see potential plays unfolding. The 80s games with a higher main camera gave a better indication of the game.

Shoe1 said:
The 10 for mine

In general the cameras are in too tight to see potential plays unfolding. The 80s games with a higher main camera gave a better indication of the game.

Yeah I agree. I reckon a lot of teams are not back 10. Especially against us lol.

What about the rorters, they got away with rolling around in the ruck against us and are getting away with it again against the cowgirls. The have to be one of the worst offenders who constantly get away with slowing the play down

didn't need the cowgirls result.will be 4 points off top 2 after this round if we get rolled as expected.geez those cows can find a way to lose.

Agreed Susan. Thought they should of won that. They look lost in attack.

Shoe1 said:
The 10 for mine

Ditto on what Shoe1 said.

It all changed when nine got the TV rights.

You just about get inside their left nostril during the tackles. They are that close.

I used to like the "coaches view" that Fox operated a few years ago. That has obviously disappeared now so we have no other option.

Not great coverage in my humble opinion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4