Call to Arms Qlders Sat 24th Suncorp Roll call

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
Pretty poor showing last night at Cbus and everyone was spread out due to the away bay being full of Eels virgins who not only booed the lads when they came out for the warm up but then went home.

Next Saturday at our other second home Suncorp we have a 5:30pm game against the tigers. We need all hands on deck in the game.

Being a saturday its perfect lunch somewhere in the city, a couple of IPAs at brewski bar on caxton street if you dont want to slum it at the caxton then down to Brookvale North :)

Chuck your name below if your gonna join us.

Well said Cameron.
I keep reading that Manly has a huge following on the Gold Coast but it didn't look that way last night. How come?

Well said Cameron.
I keep reading that Manly has a huge following on the Gold Coast but it didn't look that way last night. How come?

I guess all the Qld Manly fans were out celebrating their SOO series win (I assume from reading the endless reports on how awesome they were in game 3).

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10