Call to Arms #Bozo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rynostradamus

Reserve Grader
Enough is enough. No more talk. No more spin. Get to the Fortress this Saturday night. No excuses.

The day The Immortal of our club had his reputation sullied by an administrator and his media cronies was the day I decided no more.

Let's get there lets cram the old girl full. Lets show the little man who thinks he is in charge who owns the game. The fans. Further, when it comes to fans we are number one. Why? Because we are loyal we are commited we are the ones they all love to hate. We are the ones who own the gate. When we down the foreign raiders lets all rush the field.

Hold our heroes up. And show, as one that we do not buy this bull**** media spin. 20k on the ground after the game. Lets show Greenburg he picked the wrong Immortal and legion to fight.

Sea Eagle for life.

I will be there with 3 other mates. We have been season ticket holders for 11 years now and we've never had more motivation to be at Brookie and stick it up the NRL. Imagine if we got massive crowds and won every game at home! Would stuff the NRL death plan for us!

Last edited:
Crowd needs to have a similar atmosphere to Battle of Brookvale in 2011.

There has always been a distance between the back office of Manly and the fans in recent seasons, but with the past few days, the line in the sand was drawn when the NRL decided to attack Bozo, and the club feels like it's on a united front from all areas!

Hmm, not a bad plan. Pretty good plan actually.
We have a big Easter lunch on Saturday with some staying over, & we're a couple of hours from Brookie, but I just noticed the game is not till 7.30pm....
Could be time for an afternoon nap and then a leisurely drive...!!
Do it

We have a big Easter lunch on Saturday with some staying over, & we're a couple of hours from Brookie, but I just noticed the game is not till 7.30pm....

Screw it....take ya barbies down to Brookie and have a massive snagfest on the ground after the game as a show of defiance and solidarity!

I'll be in VIC at a wedding. Bet all the homo's have the Gay-F-L on. Apologies to any gay people - nothing wrong with that, more mocking the sport.

I've never been a huge Bozo fan, just can't warm to him, great player, great servant to rugby league, just never warmed to him.

But this treatment has been a national disgrace. You can't treat a legend like this without irrefutable proof. And I certainly have no faith in Greenberg that he has this.

There is only one option for tomorrow night. Sell out the place, smash the raiders and start a bozo chant that goes for most of the game.

Like many on here I am sick to death of the NRL and Greenberg.....let's stick it up them.

I'll be watching from kangaroo valley pub, Inlaws don't have foxtel

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6