Busted

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

fLIP

UFO Hunter
How many cameras do you have NRL?

C9F46301-FD56-49D9-ACD5-0D258B04911B.png

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
Fittler said he saw Peachey's ring finger bend backwards...................it was there if they wanted to see it!!

They didn't.

Perhaps tweet this pic back to the Bunker.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Fittler said he saw Peachey's ring finger bend backwards...................it was there if they wanted to see it!!

They didn't.

Perhaps tweet this pic back to the Bunker.

Thats because Fitler is in the position to see the angles we dont get to see as 'home viewers'.

Ryan

Journey Man
Penrith have won the game. All Peachey would have to do now, is say, "yeah, it hit my hand", and The NRL would be FORCED to make improvements and changes, and possibly it could cause Archer his job.

Ryan

Journey Man
Went to game. Invested around 600 to get up here with wife and 2 kids live in the bush.
Nrl can go and get fuked, I see likes of technical coach and hkeagle say played crap. Deadset Penrith off side every set.
Proud of boys ****en stitch up, no doubt the purple pumpkin head Gould had bit to do with this.

Well done on all fronts mate. Also thought the ruck was absolutely dreadfully managed by the refs (for both teams).

winnyason

Bencher
Well done on all fronts mate. Also thought the ruck was absolutely dreadfully managed by the refs (for both teams).
Thanks buddy. Have to say too Penrith fans should be embrassed 3/4 that crowd was manly. Kids had a ball even though we lost.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13