Bulldogs v Storm Back Five

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Four of the doggies back five are either internationals, SOO players or both.
DWZ
Hopoate
Cotric
Allen

The storm has just the three
The smear
Olam
Addo Carr

All of Barrett's forward signings are available to play today's game.
Thompson
Hetherington
Waddell

Jackson and Napa, another two representative forwards, are also available.

Barrett's halfback signing is available.

I have a sneaky feeling that the Dogs might find a way to grind one out here. I will be throwing a lazy $100 on the Dogs at $13. It is a contest between two sides after all. If nothing else, it will keep me interested.

The game is in Sydney

Can't see the Dogs winning. The underdog in today's game so far loses 99% of matches which is something that the betting companies won't like.

I can think of better ways to blow $100 and keep myself interested.

My only interest in this game is if they lose we are off the bottom of the ladder, and for that reason I hope they get pumped.
I don't care about ladder position at this point; the season still has a long way to go. $100 spent on a big night in seems reasonable to me. Anything can happen during a game. Is it likely? No. Is it possible? Certainly.

DWZ
Hopoate
Cotric
Allen

The smear
Olam
Addo Carr

Thompson
Hetherington
Waddell

I have a sneaky feeling that the Dogs might find a way to grind one out here. I will be throwing a lazy $100 on the Dogs at $13. It is a contest between two sides after all. If nothing else, it will keep me interested.

The game is in Sydney
Woodsie has hacked your account!

It's always possible, and if I was a betting man I'd say it's possible probably once every 13 times on current form of these two teams

Not sure of your definition of a big night in ? Watching Dogs and Storm ?? You'll probably get the bites you are looking for a little later, which may provide you with some amusement

It's always possible, and if I was a betting man I'd say it's possible probably once every 13 times on current form of these two teams

Not sure of your definition of a big night in ? Watching Dogs and Storm ?? You'll probably get the bites you are looking for a little later, which may provide you with some amusement
Big night in as per Kevvie.

-Fire crackling
-Beers in the fridge
-Bottle of red on standby
-Seafood bisque (thank you, awesome wife)
-$100 play money.
-Reliving my youth by watching a bunch of cheesy songs on Youtube.
-Retiring to bed with a graphic novel

Big night in as per Kevvie.

-Fire crackling
-Beers in the fridge
-Bottle of red on standby
-Seafood bisque (thank you, awesome wife)
-$100 play money.
-Reliving my youth by watching a bunch of cheesy songs on Youtube.
-Retiring to bed with a graphic novel
Sounds good. You left out the bit where you bait your nemesis on the internet though :)

Graphic novel = comic ??

Not to be a knit picker ,but
Oh no ,I totally am !
Thompson wasn't a Barrett signing though !

Kevvie's big night in begins with a can of bearded lady 10% (hopefully @Woodsie remains in the wilderness as I won't be able to exchange opinions with him in a fair and gentlemanly manner) and a $40 bet on the knights to cause an upset.

Life is grand when Manly win!

DWZ
Hopoate
Cotric
Allen

The smear
Olam
Addo Carr

Thompson
Hetherington
Waddell

The game is in Sydney
Flush the $100 down the dunny. :)

DWZ
Hopoate
Cotric
Allen

The smear
Olam
Addo Carr

Thompson
Hetherington
Waddell

The game is in Sydney
Me thinks your hedging your bets ya Wiley old coot ( no offence said with warm affection @:p)
While baiting @Woodsie if the dogs go down you can give it to the other Wiley old coot woodsie ( said also with warm affection) @:p
You know get that up ya, ya barret loving insert what words you wish......

Meanwhile if the doggies do get up you've headed him off at the pass as you can say listen ya barrett loving insert what words you wish.....
I put a lazy 100 bangers on em, what did you do for your love boy...insert what words you wish....
Smart man is our Kevie let's see what woodsie can do with that.

Meanwhile back in camp silvertails, ill just crack a beer sit back and relax while woodsie comes on with some wise crack and the hostilities resume........

Cant wait

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7