Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That reminds me,

we hate the guy that warms the beers.
we hate the guy that chills the pies.
and there have been rumblings about the dodgy bloke across the road selling hotdogs.

What are you talking about Woodsie. The bloke who sells those hotdogs is probably the only person around who sells the real things. Hot Dogs.

What are you talking about Woodsie. The bloke who sells those hotdogs is probably the only person around who sells the real things. Hot Dogs.

I heard it on good authority that next season he is just going to say f--k it and wear his creepy clown suit.

Ok Terry, I'll try and bring you up to speed.

The Penn's Thanks for the money ..... but we hate them!
Bozo Thanks for the Premierships ..... but we hate him!
Zorba went over to the dark side. ...... we hate him!
Barrett. taller than 2v, good looking...... we hate him!
Ferris. some players got injured ...... we hate him!
Willo. Done nothing. ..... we hate him!
Cartwright. Smirks. ...... we hate him!
Myles. played SOS this year ...... we hate him!
Browne Played every game ...... we hate him!
Scott Fulton son of Bozo ...... we hate him!
WillyArmy did his best, found wanting .... we hate him!
Snake. played bad, looked uninterested ... some hate him!
Beaver. legend .... we love Beaver!

I'm sure I missed some but I think that is the generally accepted list.
Pretty much summarises the mood here.

And if they don't start stringing some wins together, even Beaver may not be safe.

Like the fact we finished in the top half of the bottom 4?
2016 was a year when everything could go wrong went wrong , from short week turnarounds to Injuries and idiots punching doors. The bright side is 2017 . We have a much needed quality 5/8 to give us direction . We have the Turbo brothers secured for us to build a dynasty. We have a quality team to support and barring injury we should improve .
Now, we either look at the positives and chill out and have a good festive time in the off seasons or dig out the skeletons of the past and lie in the grave of doom and gloom .
History has proven that the Sea eagles always rise to success .
Bring on 2017 and the Turbo charged Sea eagles !!!
images29ACKC0M.jpg

Last edited:
2016 was a year when everything could go wrong went wrong , from short week turnarounds to Injuries and idiots punching doors. The bright side is 2017 . We have a much needed quality 5/8 to give us direction . We have the Turbo brothers secured for us to build a dynasty. We have a quality team to support and barring injury we should improve .
Now, we either look at the positives and chill out and have a good festive time in the off seasons or dig out the skeletons of the past and lie in the grave of doom and gloom .
History has proven that the Sea eagles always rise to success .
Bring on 2017 and the Turbo charged Sea eagles !!!
View attachment 4397
If I look on the bright side, I don't get to bad mouth anyone.
Besides, Penn, Barrett and bozo had me looking on the bright side last pre season, and wasn't that a hilarious fail.
Barrett is simply not a good coach. This is based on his coaching history.
Back to Buhrer, his most recent Instagram post was very sad, gonna be awful seeing him run out for Newcastle.

What surprises me is we are ranked equal 8th in the 2017 TAB premiership market, alongside the Dogs and Roosters.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/fe...7/news-story/a533a9d27a5428b44e2fe5f0cd6e530d

$15 with the top team at $7.50.

From established/fringe first grade players we've lost Lyon, Symonds, Buhrer, Knight, Green, Leary, Vave, and Starling. And gained Winterstein, Lane, Green, and Uate. And we're carrying major question marks over the fitness of two key stars, Snake and Matai.

Last edited:
That reminds me,

we hate the guy that warms the beers.
we hate the guy that chills the pies.
and there have been rumblings about the dodgy bloke across the road selling hotdogs.
Personally, I've always thought the ice cream dude was shady as **** as well...

Did Jye pre-date Craig field?

Can't remember , doubt it though.

Funny I went to a GF just as we announced we'd signed Field from the next year , he was there signing merchandise ( along with many others) , so I lined up and got him to sign my Manly hat, it's one of my most treasured items..........Lol

What surprises me is we are ranked equal 8th in the 2017 TAB premiership market, alongside the Dogs and Roosters.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/fe...7/news-story/a533a9d27a5428b44e2fe5f0cd6e530d

From established/fringe first grade players we've lost Lyon, Symonds, Buhrer, Knight, Green, Leary, Vave, and Starling. And gained Winterstein, Lane, Green, and Uate. And we're carrying major question marks over the fitness of two key stars, Snake and Matai.
I think that's just Foran having a punt on us and now the bookies adjusting the odds

Im not surprised. We clearly lacked a 5/8 for most of the year, when DCE and Lyon played together we actually strung a few wins together and looked a possibility of making the 8. Next year we have a genuine decent 5/8 and a backup 5/8 signed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4