Buhrer v Symonds v Leary v Mateo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

smirny

All four players are off contract at the end of the 2016 season. For the 2017 season Buhrer will be 27, Symonds will be 28, Leary will be 26 and Mateo will be 32. If you had to resign only two of the players, who would it be?

Buhrer* and Symonds.

*depending on how Buhrer comes back from his injury.

I like Leary, but I think Buhrer and Symonds offer a little more. Mateo will be getting on by then.

The thing with buher and symomds that annoys me is , alot of times over the past year or 2 we have an injured back during the game and usally its symonds or buher that step in there. Then we would always fall too sh.t. . Its unfair on those 2 guys. And its hard to get a decent rating on em.

A lot will depend on how Ferris goes with his recovery from the knee problems. I would keep Leary as he is only going to get better and I would retain Tommy Symonds if Ferris struggles to recover and be the same player.

If we lose a centre mid-game, I wouldn't be surprised to see walker move out from 5/8 and one of our billion ball playing forwards to jump in the halves.

Hopefully means buhrer and t-red need never play centre again

All these players are handy but all are replaceable.
I would keep the two willing to stay for the least amount of money

Hopefully Mateo is reinvented in2016 on the back of a pack punching North, but realistically, cant see him here 2017.
Buhrer if proves fitness & form - 100%
Symonds though up for a better season, just does not provide enough Imo & feel by 2017, will have better options with both juniors stepping up & more signings
Leary, I think went ok in his debut year playing a tougher role due to a pack getting bent both ways, taking away his skillful edges playability, worth a watch in 2017 before judging.

Leary would be on bugger all and is great depth, so keep him. Tommy has formed a quality partnership with DCE, so keep him. Buhrer bleeds Maroon and White so he should be kept and Mateo is too overpriced, so he should be cut.

2017 pack

8.Trbojevic
9.Parcell
10.Taupau
11.Myles
12.Cordner
13.Knight

14.Brown
15.Lussick
16.Klemmer
17.Demetriou/Fonua-Blake/Leary

Not resigning Mateo (600k), Buhrer (300k) gives us more money to sign Klemmer and Cordner. Cordner would be asking for around 650k-750k which would be money from Lyon 600k and other reserve graders. Klemmer asking probably 500k-800k so you get that money from Buhrer and Mateo. Everything is a piece of the puzzle

Leary is a lock for 4 years.

Zred had around 23 tries scored on him last season, scored 1 try and stole a ****load of oxygen. Punt him now for a family sized bottle of sauce at coles.

Mateo last season next year.

Buhrer is okay at his best but offers less than leary and brown and would trade him for a new post killer speedy centre.

First instinct would be to keep Buhrer and Symmonds. I like Leary though, when the interchange rule drops further he would be very useful.

First instinct would be to keep Buhrer and Symmonds. I like Leary though, when the interchange rule drops further he would be very useful.

Buhrer every day of the week for me, you always need the workers in your pack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6