Buhrer > Horo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
There. I said it.

Buhrer is the future. He doesn't stop trying and runs awesome lines. Horo is good but we have a better option sitting on the bench every week.

Buhrer for #12

Horo still has Parra-like mistakes in his game.. But i dont want to pick on him too much. He will probably lift in the back end of the year and come home strong in the finals.

I thought Horo had his best game for a while last night - theres room for both of them and the loss of Glenn is going to open up big game time for these plus Symonds.

Buhrer was awesome last night. Didn't deserve to be on the losing side. He is in career best form.

Andy1972
Manly forever

Horo had his best game for us last night, I he can keep that form up a second row spot is his.
Jamie is just what we need in a lock IMO. Fast, strong with a huge motor. I never understand the talk of him being too small he is deceptively strong and because he's quick he finds gaps that the bigger guys can't.

And someone said Buhrer is only 23? Plenty of maturing in his game still to come. Plenty. Just think, he is 7 years behind Gifty. Improvement on current form is inevitable. His best is still in front of him boys and girls!

Twice he's picked a hole and pinned his ears back to go over untouched from inside the 20. Not many backrowers get over that easily. His vision is awesome.

the best play from Ferris all year, was running that line off Foran against the Cowboys! Perfect!

It is not a like for like swap.Horo is a hard head who runs tough inside lines and hits hard.Ferris plays wider,has more speed and runs the outside line generally,but is more fragile in defence.With a new prop rotation I would be very wary of leaving out a guy like Horo.We need both style of players in our pack so it is not just the case of swapping them.I personally would be rotating Glen a lot more.We are lucky to have all of them plus Symonds and SL.

I agree with most here. Both Horo and Buhrer deserve spots in the Manly side.
I though Horo was great on Saturday night. Took some really tough hit ups. Still like what he brings.
NYEagle

Buhrer always seems to play a lot better when he starts. I haven't been his biggest fan but i was really happy with him on saturday night.

He's a ready made replacement for Glenn.

Surely there's room for both in the 17...esp with Gift out.

Ferris went damn well on the weekend . He's copped his share of criticism, as has Horo - and rightly so at times.

What I like most is they, along with the whole team, always give it everything. We never go down easy.

Ferris and Justin may not be the best players around, but they epitomise that.

Can't often ask for more; and I hope we hang onto both for years to come.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4