Budding photographers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

I am looking for some budding photographers that take photos at the games. I wanted to get a few photos to use around the site. If you have any from this or last year or are planning on taking a few and wouldn't mind them being used on the site please let me know.

Dan

Girls and I are going to Manly vs Sharks in the upcoming school holidays - I think it's July 5th.
I'm actually going through a photography phase where I'm kidding myself I'm good. I've won a second at a country show and I'm going for a first this year.
I'll take some award winning shots for you during the win at Brookie on July 5th and upload them for you - at a cost, of course.:D

Girls and I are going to Manly vs Sharks in the upcoming school holidays - I think it's July 5th.
I'm actually going through a photography phase where I'm kidding myself I'm good. I've won a second at a country show and I'm going for a first this year.
I'll take some award winning shots for you during the win at Brookie on July 5th and upload them for you - at a cost, of course.:D

Nicci wants some shed photos, showers would be perfect !!

Maybe the work experience kid who did the photo work on the manly website has a few spare shots?

How's this photo of page 10 of today's Australian?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
"one of the most successful brands in the NRL competition"
Is that a joke?
Yeah weird how it is a "brand" not a team or club. That sums up what's gone wrong for the nrl in my view. Defining clubs as brands or franchises is soulless.

Hi all,

I am looking for some budding photographers that take photos at the games. I wanted to get a few photos to use around the site. If you have any from this or last year or are planning on taking a few and wouldn't mind them being used on the site please let me know.

Dan
Do you want Byso back with his gynaecological examinations?

Do you want Byso back with his gynaecological examinations?
Lol no but I would love him to contribute pictures. I really like this display idea.

I need to upgrade the site them at some point which is going to prove complex but I am trying to really add some more interesting design for you all

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2