'Bruise Brothers' on a mission from Des

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
BRISBANE skipper Darren Lockyer should prepare to be targeted by Sea Eagles’ “bruise brothers” Steve Matai and Tony Williams in Friday night’s preliminary final at the SFS.

Read the full article

I hope Des is well-versed in Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I can see a very very good opportunity to apply some of the main key elements here

Has anyone else heard about the Fox show being at the Leagues Club on Wed. nite? First I heard of it.
Ordinary program these days but a good opportunity for some maroon & white colour, and plenty of background noise. A good opportunity to promote the match (and our upcoming appearance in the GF)

Daniel said:
I hope Des is well-versed in Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I can see a very very good opportunity to apply some of the main key elements here

It is an essential read for any leader of people and confronting hostile or challenging situations - love it.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Has anyone else heard about the Fox show being at the Leagues Club on Wed. nite? First I heard of it.
Ordinary program these days but a good opportunity for some maroon & white colour, and plenty of background noise. A good opportunity to promote the match (and our upcoming appearance in the GF)

Dragons did it last week and look what happened to them. I don't know if I want to jinx us like that lol

It is now at Manly, Wed 7:30 last week they promoted the Broncos Club.

The Media Mngr should start earning his keep and saturate the Manly Daily with the event. Like the daily front and back pages he lavished on himself recently! Otherwise Manly will look like 'No one likes us...', it really is a quiet place mid week.

Matai cant risk aiming for Lockys head, if he makes contact he'll get a week suspension and miss our GF. Just hope he smashes him legally around his chest.

Lockyer can already be a bit of a turnstile.

Now he's going to be trying to get his head out of the way when tackling?

I love this beat up

Are there any quotes from Des? Or any manly players?

Good tabloid fodder

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7