Brookvale Oval (Lottoland) - Condition

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Interesting to note that the SG Ball & Harold Matthews Cup sides played at Brookvale Oval . Just wondering if anyone went there and can give a pitch report. Found it interesting they played on it considering the criticism of the ground only a few weeks earlier ??

I was there for the Harold Matts, and walked out onto the pitch between games. It is in great condition. The areas where the Waratah's game dug holes have been completely relaid (it seems). Also the areas directly in front of each of the goal posts seem to be brand new turf.

I was there for the Harold Matts, and walked out onto the pitch between games. It is in great condition. The areas where the Waratah's game dug holes have been completely relaid (it seems). Also the areas directly in front of each of the goal posts seem to be brand new turf.
Great to see that something positive came out of the criticism the ground received. Thanks for the report Blucky..

And still has about 3 weeks to “ recover “ before it’s first big game.

Good to hear.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4