• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dancing zorba

Reserve Grader
reckons the club should invite our good friend Mr. Abbott to brookie. Could make for a good stop for Tony on the campaign trail, If I see Tony Abbott in a manly jumper at brookie he definitely has my vote! (he will over the purple scum fan anyway)

He's a rugby union sort of idiot XX.  He can't stand the working class game.  Best bet is the NSW Libs Mike Baird, with the Manly representative becoming the next Premier.  Make him the number two ticket holder.

DSM5 link said:
He's a rugby union sort of idiot XX.  He can't stand the working class game.  Best bet is the NSW Libs Mike Baird, with the Manly representative becoming the next Premier.  Make him the number two ticket holder.

I see Abbott at quite a few manly games at Brookie.  He suppports all sportng codes on the peninsula.   

XX Deleted link said:
reckons the club should invite our good friend Mr. Abbott to brookie. Could make for a good stop for Tony on the campaign trail, If I see Tony Abbott in a manly jumper at brookie he definitely has my vote! (he will over the purple scum fan anyway)

Don't you worry...

http://www.silvertails.net/news/4774-blindside-ch9-crusher-eagle-abbott-kingy

DSM5 link said:

He is a very down to earth guy, a volunteer firefighter in the same brigade as my girlfriend and from the few times I have spoken to him a fairly straight forward nice guy.

I have seen him at brookie before, and no doubt he will be there again, who knows if it will be before the election or not.  He hardly needs to gain votes in his own seat anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2