Brookie Crowd Vs Suncorp Crowd

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

QldEagle01

Reserve Grader
I Know TV distorts the fact a fair amount, but from sitting in my lounge room it seemed that 500 fans at Suncorp when Manly Played certainly made more noise than Brookie today, am i being to harsh and any one who was there, Surely a little crowd support may have lifted them...............

It's difficult to get into the game when the guys are so crap.  Hair pulling stuff rather than cheers.

i'm sure those same 500 fans were singing at Brookie.......they are the ones that travel everywhere and do anything to support Manly.....but they aren't all siting together at Brookie so it loses all effect

The other 15,000 want Manly to provide the entertainment and will cheer when given something to cheer about.....can't say there is anything wrong with that either

The game was so boring, i honestly felt like i was there for 8 hours.
People around were zoning in and out of the game, it wasn't until they actually played football in the last 5 minutes the crowd actually went beserk.

i just noticed the difference between other sydney grounds and the crowd today and was wondering if it was me or the coverage that made it feel very sedate. Thanks for the update guys.

It was an incredibly frustrating game to be at QE.  No continuity, nothing really to get excited about.  Plodding stuff really 

The crowd was so subdued as we were so bad. Most of us were mumbling about a shocking loss long before the end and the final try was about the only highlight, apart from Snake running onto the paddock at the start.

Even the coomentary was flat and boring. Though all junior can do is smack his lips with glee everytime we look like losing

Dan link said:
Even the coomentary was flat and boring. Though all junior can do is smack his lips with glee everytime we look like losing
  He's still grumpy about the time we beat them in 1988 when Roach was sent off.

The other issue was the stop-start nature of the game, with so many injury breaks and discussions between Covelle and the Refs it was hard to get a roll going, either on field or for the fans cheering.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4