Broncos versus Manly at Suncorp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
This will be the 2pm Sunday game on Mothers' Day, 11 May.

Is anyone planning to go?  I will be there with my tribe.

I'm a definite and from chatting to a few friends over the weekend there may be quite a few others travelling.
Mark from Brisbane who posts on the Sea Eagles site is organising a trip and a pre-match function as a meeting point for Eagles fans so worth keeping an eye out for details if you'd be interested in catching up with people.
The away section at Suncorp (bay 317) is not the best but is generally full of manly fans which makes for a great atmosphere

vidmar link said:
The away section at Suncorp (bay 317) is not the best but is generally full of manly fans which makes for a great atmosphere

That's the one in the south east corner?  It is a woeful spot but at least you can bag the players while they wait for the kick off. 

Away fans section at Suncorp cops fulls sun on sunday arvo games for about the entire first half.

Ill be there cheering on Manly Had a great time last year and i was surprised with how many Manly supporters there were.

Flip link said:
Away fans section at Suncorp cops fulls sun on sunday arvo games for about the entire first half.
  Given it's a 2pm kickoff it will cop it for the whole game.  pricks.

Oh yes- it definitely gets the full afternoon sun.
There has been a definite increase in the numbers of manly supporters turning out for this game and always a lot of fun.
Mark from Brisbane has indicated that Grant Mayer and Scott Penn plus possibly some former players at the pre-match funtion so sounds like it may be a good way to start the day.

The Bronco's certainly give no favours with the allocation of that Bay for away supporters. To say anything other than it being the worst seating at what is otherwise a great stadium would be an understatement.

We will be in attendance and I assume that as Matabele's benefactor will be a special guest at the pre match function his (Matabeles) attendance their will be taken as given!

Hopefully in the Castlemaine box again 8). Although I think I may have rubbed it in a bit too much after last game ;)

Corso_Pete link said:
We will be in attendance and I assume that as Matabele's benefactor will be a special guest at the pre match function his (Matabeles) attendance their will be taken as given!

I don't think my tribe and a pre-match function is a good mix.  My 6 year old is likely to rip the place apart!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8