Broncos RUOK? Day

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ricardo

Bencher
I just checked the team sheet for the Broncos in their clash with the Sharks and it may be wise to check in on any Broncos fans, be they friends or relatives, this weekend.

Sharks will be fired up at home after a reasonably weak loss and may put in a devastating performance.

Also, Boyd is back at fullback.

Thoughts and prayers go out to those Broncos supporters. We lived through 2018 and know what you are going through.

1D. Boyd
2H. Farnworth
3K. Staggs
4G. Shibasaki
5X. Coates
6J. Turpin
7S. O'Sullivan
8M. Lodge
9A. McCullough
10P. Haas
11A. Glenn
12T. Pangai
13T. Flegler
INTERCHANGE
14J. Segeyaro
15R. Kennedy
16S. Fensom
17P. Carrigan

Sorry mate
I am with you about the donkeys but can’t provide any support for the team that Gallen plays for and would rather see the sharks self destruct

Them winning a premiership is the biggest blight on our game

Piss on them

One wish was them to be forever knows as losers and to kick souffs back out of the comp and if there was one more it was to strip the storm of all their wins when they cheated

Oops

Another please

Give Trent to the dragoon’s
Give us the 2013 premiership
Give 2V the CEO
May Arthur stay at parra for life
Choc return to Brookie for a day ( parra game )
Manly to dominate 2919-2025!

Anyway
Sitting in a bus for 4 hours but now feel better

Go manly

Keep an eye on the new winger Xavier Coates

Best young outside back I’ve seen in ages.Star in the making

As much as I dislike the Broncos I cannot stand the Sharks!! I truly hope the Broncos destroy the Sharks.....better for us & our chances to get into the top 4.
While such a result may benefit Manly on the ladder what New South Welshman could have any sympathy for Brisbane? I hope the Donkeys get flogged, and they have 25,000 less supporters when they next play at Suncorp.

While such a result may benefit Manly on the ladder what New South Welshman could have any sympathy for Brisbane? I hope the Donkeys get flogged, and they have 25,000 less supporters when they next play at Suncorp.
I don’t have any sympathy whatsoever for the Broncos.......in fact I hope they end up with the spoon, however I absolutely hate the Sharks & on this occasion hope those drug cheating hacks get hammered!

Who cares about the Broncos, the NRL's and TV channels' pets who get a leg-up like with the scheduling, non-existent cap, etc.

If the ladder was reversed, would they have any sympathy for us? Not a razoo.

Even if it doesn't help us, I hope the Sharks flog them good and proper :rock:

Even if I hated the Sharks as much as some others in this thread, I’d still favour them to beat the Broncos for the greater good. It’s unlikely to happen but for the first time in their history, the Broncos are a possibility of finishing last. Because of all their resources, I had never thought it was possible for them to ever get a wooden spoon but I would love to see it happen.

Had they not run into us when we had to put out a reserve grade, they could have actually been last on the ladder right now if the likes of Jorge Taufua, Dylan Walker, Tommy Turbo, DCE and AFB were available and put on a clinic

Even if I hated the Sharks as much as some others in this thread, I’d still favour them to beat the Broncos for the greater good. It’s unlikely to happen but for the first time in their history, the Broncos are a possibility of finishing last. Because of all their resources, I had never thought it was possible for them to ever get a wooden spoon but I would love to see it happen.

Had they not run into us when we had to put out a reserve grade, they could have actually been last on the ladder right now if the likes of Jorge Taufua, Dylan Walker, Tommy Turbo, DCE and AFB were available and put on a clinic
I agree with what you say Pitt but I still want the Broncos to win which, for me, is the greater good.....meaning it increases our chances of finishing top 4 & above that drug cheating grub of a club. There are only 2 other clubs I dislike as much, the other drug cheating club Knights & the Roosters!!!!!

my only interest in the outcome of non Manly games is how they benefit us ... to that end I hope ponys win but I tipped gummies

I'd like to see the entire Broncos team ripped to pieces by a huge black dog just before kickoff.

Fair enough ... but any reason why you prefer a big black dog? ..... personally I would be just as happy if it were a small rabid brown chipmunk ... or even an angry Kodiak bear ....

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7