Broncos Clash - How do you get tickets?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Zep

Bencher
Hey guys,

Anyone know how to get tickets to the Broncos v Manly game at suncorp on the 27th?

Can't find it anyway, might be looking in the wrong places, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zep

Zep traditionally we use a form of the barter system, however instead of goods, we barter money for goods. Basically you use money in exchange for a ticket for the game. :)

Morning!

The ticketing agent for Suncorp Stadium is Ticketek.

You can buy tickets for the game here.

Remember, we are also hosting a Manly After Match function at the Stadium. Tickets to this event can be bought here.

If you need any help please give the Membership Team a call at Sea Eagles HQ on 02 9970 3000.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Zep said:
Hey guys,

Anyone know how to get tickets to the Broncos v Manly game at suncorp on the 27th?

Can't find it anyway, might be looking in the wrong places, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zep

ticke tek mate

If you have probs id suggest getting in contact with the doggies. Apparently they were gifted a generous supply of tickets in exchange for releasing hannant from his contract early to return to brisbane

Zep

Sorry but the MWTS packages are fully sold (they are seated in bay 301)

Head to Bay 725, that's the dedicated Manly Bay...crap seats but at least you'll be among some fans.

And come to the PM function and make sure you say G'Day to me!!

Cheers

Mark I think you should have advertised this a bit more.

I mean only the 300 emails and numerous posts in here about it was obviously not enough :)

next time i expect an individual phone call to every person in mainland Australia..

Ha Fro...you are dead right!!

Anyone on my e-mail listed was absolutly bombarded (sorry)!!

BUT beleive it or not we are getting about 1 or 2 calls a day now saying "can we join your package".

I do realise that everyone isn't a part of my data base BUT if you have any intention of ever going to an away game you should get on board...costs nothing and you will know what's happening well in advance!!

Hey Mark this is off topic a lot but have you heard about this ANZAC test they want to play in turkey in 2015? Dawn service then a test match in the arvo. If in 4 years you put a package together for that i'm definately in!

Fonz said:
Hey Mark this is off topic a lot but have you heard about this ANZAC test they want to play in turkey in 2015? Dawn service then a test match in the arvo. If in 4 years you put a package together for that i'm definately in!

Heard that this morning Fonz...had every intention of doing atrip to the 100th Anniversary of Gallipoli anyway, this would just add to the mix!!

It may well also be my "last hurrah" in travel as I'll be past retirment age by then BUT may just stay on until then.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2