BRISBANE Broncos have today sacked coach Ivan Henjak

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Ivan Henjak Sacked

They named the current assistant coach, whose name I haven't heard before. Apparently he had a falling out with the players.

ok read the other topic.. a no name care taker..  thats a nice way to begin the 2011 season   ;D  couldnt have happend to a better side lol..

what has their trial form been like i havent been paying attention..  

Trial form quite good I believe.  Henjak always reminded me of an elf.  Can't have an elf as coach. 

Holy crap. I was thinking about having a punt on him as first to go as well

They flogged North Qld, but that's nothing to get excited about.

But it was going to be two points in the bag as they play them first up.  I just hope it disrupts their season.

Guy got the gig when they couldn't get Martina Navratolova to come up from Melbourne.

A custodian coach for 2011 with Wayne Bennett to return or Martina to jump ship from Storm.

Pending results I'd say Griffith will retain the job. Bellamy to stay at the Storm.

But here's a question if they don't make the 8 again would they be then looking at the players?

So far so good. Drugcastle in turmoil, Donkeys in turmoil, Gummies in turmoil, Cowgirls in turmoil, Bunnies thrashed in trial, Dragqueens being dumped by Saint Bennie, A positive start to the season.

Hen-jac, polla-mounter, chook raper. Anyone else see a pattern here? Best to keep these blokes away from the poultry.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4