Bring back Orford

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sydsider

Reserve Grader
With no decent first grade halbacks on offer except for Cronk possibly,we would have to seriously consider bring the Ox back into the number 7.No experienced half and any team goes nowhere.Lost in the forwads and at halfback.No wonder were slipping.

If this happens I would be unlikely to attend another game based on the fact that you shouldn't let greedy, inconsiderate, disloyal and contract reneging bastards get another free ride. Seriously, what are you thinking?

ManlyBacker link said:
If this happens I would be unlikely to attend another game based on the fact that you shouldn't let greedy, inconsiderate, disloyal and contract reneging bastards get another free ride. Seriously, what are you thinking?

C'Mon tell us what you really think!

This would be a monumental fumble into reverse gear

Whatever your thoughts are on the matter, I think we would have won at least 3 - 4 of the games we have let slip this year if Ox was driving the team around , and in particular the forwards

Ox for a year to work with Cherry ,and then maybe a coaching position of some type after that.

We gotta have room in the cap surely , a lot going and nothing coming.

We need experience in the halves.As much as the kids have tried hard this year, you simply can not get experience that wins the "tight" games overnight.

would have loved to have seen ox pop those field goals against the bunnies, striaght down the markers throat

I'm a bit bored atm, yeah, bring back the gnome.  Let me at him.  Love your work Pontian.   

Fluffy link said:
would have loved to have seen ox pop those field goals against the bunnies, striaght down the markers throat
.. yeah good one.. that would have been a trick & a half for him

Damn can't find the emoticon that shows the little face smacking it's head against the wall. Have to you your imaginations.

While I'm hearing the arguments for Ox, he is better than what we've got but we need to suck it up and look to the future.

I think ManlyBacker summed it up perfectly. Why should he get another chance? He showed his true colours and should have to honour the contract he has in England.

Besides, do you really want to follow a team of old men running around the field just because they used to play well?

While we're at it, maybe we could get Jason Ferris released from detention on weekends to play for us.

Willo, Steve Bell and Luke Dorn are all looking for contracts for next year also, why not get rid of some of the young rubbish players we have and bring on Dad's army, that'll sort it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2