• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tractorboy

Reserve Grader
Well done to them. Brendin must be celebrating like mad.
Good to see romance is still alive in football and proper clubs are winning trophys. Albeit with a bit of luck.
Given who the gunners beat in the semi can't say I feel sorry for them.

Even though cesc whingeagas didn't play karma has got him hard. Do feel a bit for Wenger though even if he did whinge like mad after we beat them in the 1st leg of the semi.

Must say don't really like Brum either but as I said before great to see proper clubs( ie outside the top 5 as it is now) winning cups.

Why would you feel sorry for Wenger? If he instilled a bit of steel into his players instead of making excuses they would start winning trophies.

Well done to Birmingham.

Excellent result

Loved the pregame build up of how the gunners were going to end their drought...

Got to think Mcleish is a decent manager

Bradza link said:
Why would you feel sorry for Wenger? If he instilled a bit of steel into his players instead of making excuses they would start winning trophies.

Well done to Birmingham.

Can't agrue with you there.

Good result, not a huge B-City fan but nice to see someone other then the big clubs win, and certainly nice to see Arsenal go down.

Not sure who It was, but the Brim player( Martins?) that slap the Gunners player on the back of the head should be punished though. Interesting to see if anything comes of that. Not a good sport.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6