The Life Of Brian (Kelly)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His game today was again deplorable. Couldn't tackle, couldn't catch, couldn't pass. What's happened to the kid? He had so much potential, but his performances of late have been downright horrendous.

I reckon he is suffering from a couple of things
1. First full year
2. Teams are working him out and sending a heap more traffic down his side. You could hear cronk talking about it....and it will be no shock to see where they push their play next week

He's not crap mate. He just needs to lift his - don't know - is it intensity? Everything he's doing he's going into slow, or not at 100% or something? He has HEAPS of potential, but if he keeps going like this, he'll end up being replaced by James Roberts or something.

He's not crap mate. He just needs to lift his - don't know - is it intensity? Everything he's doing he's going into slow, or not at 100% or something? He has HEAPS of potential, but if he keeps going like this, he'll end up being replaced by James Roberts or something.
Not sure again the cap killings us

1. First full year
2. Teams are working him out and sending a heap more traffic down his side. You could hear cronk talking about it....and it will be no shock to see where they push their play next week

Bring back Glenn Stewart or Jamie Buhrer - those guys could cover anyone's poor defense.

His game today was again deplorable. Couldn't tackle, couldn't catch, couldn't pass. What's happened to the kid? He had so much potential, but his performances of late have been downright horrendous.

And yet again I reckon he was better than Walker. At least on a performance for $$$ ratio.

Both had crap games again but Dylan Walker would be on 4x the money.

And yet again I reckon he was better than Walker. At least of a performance for $$$ ratio.

Both had crap games again but Dylan Walker would be on 4x the money.

Know what, I think your right mate. I thought Dylan just wasn't interested today. We are missing Lyon and Skivvy's consistency. Their worst games weren't far from their best.

Kelly is either good, or completey horrid (per late), but Dylan (my favorite current player) was just rubbish today and looked disinterested.

1. First full year
Mate he's in for a big shock next week. Storm will take no prisoners and already are planning a right hand side attacking blitz. I'm thinking we'll be outside the 8 next week. I must admit I was worried after the Tigers almost pulled our pants down.

Realistically, how many other clubs would Kelly be getting a game with.............

He's too slow and you can see he is not a natural player.
Add his errors into the mix and why bother.
I'm willing to bet large sums of money he's never going to get there!

Realistically, how many other clubs would Kelly be getting a game with.............

He's too slow and you can see he is not a natural player.
Add his errors into the mix and why bother.
I'm willing to bet large sums of money he's never going to get there!

I WANT to disagree, but as each game passes, and we don't see any of that potential and brilliance we'd hoped for, I'm starting to waiver. He just needs fore, pace and passion, and for the past 6 weeks, he's just out there, "doing a job".

He needs to lift, or Bozo will ship him off, and you're right, I don't think other clubs would pick him up right now.

On his form over the last few weeks, and what we saw today, If I were TB I'd be seriously thinking about Parker over Kelly at left centre when Wright is back in the side.

Mate he's in for a big shock next week. Storm will take no prisoners and already are planning a right hand side attacking blitz. I'm thinking we'll be outside the 8 next week. I must admit I was worried after the Tigers almost pulled our pants down.
It will be his biggest challenge

He is woeful. Slow, cant tackle and not up to 1st grade. Only Lane played worse today. BK needs to be dropped ASAP. Has been crap for 8 weeks. So bad. Parker so muc better. Bigger, faster and better in defenc

If we do sign jimmy i wouldn't be unhappy. Long term hastings not the 5/8 option either maybe make a play for maloney next year for 2018 if green doesn't resign

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8