Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Should snake be allowed to have 2 more games at brookvale

• Yes

Votes: 54 74.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • I don't really care season is over

Votes: 13 17.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes. If he is fit enough and if we are out of finals contention, give him a go. He deserves as much. While we are at it, do a deal with Catalans and bring Glen home for a farewell game with his brother. It may heal a few wounds with the club and fans. It can't happen of course but it would be nice.

Just a thought. Does anyone know whether Brett is back at training ?

I heard he flew to France this week, so if he came back next week he couldn't play. Actually his fitness would be questionable even to play in our last home game the week after. Doubt it can/will happen - maybe a farewell appearance at Brookie but not playing.

if he is fit and ready to play he should be in reserve grade grade till his form dictates otherwise. the club owe this guy nothing , 600k a year for the worst fullback in the comp on 2016 stats

Can you tell me what a player needs to achieve to be "owed" something by his club, or given some consideration?

if he is fit and ready to play he should be in reserve grade grade till his form dictates otherwise. the club owe this guy nothing , 600k a year for the worst fullback in the comp on 2016 stats

Himself and others took massive pay cuts to stay together for so long. The reason we won titles in 2008 and 2011 and why we where so strong for so long. Will be a long time before we see such a tight playing group taking these cuts to work together in this dollar driven business.

Oh yeah he deserves another run.

I think we should give snake the chance to play the final 2 games of this year at brookvale oval , let Him finish off his career in England next year and let Tom T go and get his surgery early.

That is what I want to happen but probably won't happen.
Let's not forget it's also Jamie Lyons last few games as well. I think we should field the strongest side we can so he can go out with a few more wins at Brookie

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6