Brett Stewart should go on 60 Minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
A 20 min segment on 60 mins is what we need. Cab driver interview, club patrons interviews and police interviews. Followed by Manly officials and other prominent supporters, who know what happened have their say.

Lets put the sword to Gallop. We need massive TV exposure.

Brett should be interviewed on as many TV stations as possible. Every cent that he gets from a media outlet will be well deserved and Gallop will be as as good as a dead man walking.

Stuff him. He can pick up the phone.

RE: Brett Stewart on 60 Minutes

Rebecca Wilson used to be married to 60 minutes producer Howard Sacre.

tookey said:

Seriously is there anyone left in the world she hasn't atleast attempted to hump

eagles2win said:
tookey said:

Seriously is there anyone left in the world she hasn't atleast attempted to hump

Did you see her on channel 7 this morning. She has legs that would put Les boyd's to shame.

silvertail said:
A 20 min segment on 60 mins is what we need. Cab driver interview, club patrons interviews and police interviews. Followed by Manly officials and other prominent supporters, who know what happened have their say.

Brett should be interviewed on as many TV stations as possible. Every cent that he gets from a media outlet will be well deserved and Gallop will be as as good as a dead man walking.

Wont happen while ever 60 Minutes and the NRL are on 9.

I reckon everyone would be best served to move on.

tookey said:
eagles2win said:
tookey said:

Did you see her on channel 7 this morning. She has legs that would put Les boyd's to shame.

I nearly threw up my weetbix, but luckily the remote was nearby and managed to change the station quickly.

tookey said:

Maybe that will help out, cant imagine that ended amicably. He might see it as win win

jbb/james said:
tookey said:

Maybe that will help out, cant imagine that ended amicably. He might see it as win win

Yep i am sure that will seal the deal

silvertail said:

Yeah after the footie season's finished and Manly have won the Grand Final - then its time for payback

DUDE!!:sleepy: when i read the topic & from the sounds of it i thought it was happening not .. wishing..... :-/ bummer..

Well if 9 won`t do it Today Tonight will.. :p

I don't think Brett is a big fan of the media. And let's face it 60 Minutes has degraded to foot in the door journalism, it's barely a step above A Current of Air these days.

Simple solution. Go for a different TV station than 9. They would love the league scoop, especially a station that may be considering bidding for future broadcast rights .

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Simple solution. Go for a different TV station than 9. They would love the league scoop, especially a station that may be considering bidding for future broadcast rights .

What like Ch7, the station that Rebecca Wilson works for?

Oh yeah. Plus, they may not want to antagonise Gallop who seems to be still someone involved in negotiating the new TV deal. Despite all logic.

jjai said:
DUDE!!:sleepy: when i read the topic & from the sounds of it i thought it was happening not .. wishing..... :-/ bummer..

Me too... the title of this thread could have been better. I would love to see Brett on 60 mins but I doubt it will happen.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2