Brett Stewart rumour

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake will be gone yes unfortunate but it needs to be done we are building towards a new era and for that to start Tom t has to be fullback. I love snake he is the player that inspired me to play Rugby league. I love snake always will but we need a fit and firing snake and that appears a distant memory.

Hopefully it's Catalans. That would be a fitting end to his and Gifty's illustrious careers.

Hard to see another NRL club shelling out big bucks for Snake, to be honest. He's been an absolute legend for us, but unfortunately age and chronic injuries are obviously doing him no favours. And surely that's as obvious to everyone else as it is to us.

So Toovey gets sacked due to retribution for the Gift decision and now the people that shafted Tooves are doing the same to Snake?
Doesn't make sense.
Nothing much does though.
If he's contracted though we're going to be paying money for him to play elsewhere.
I hope he retires on his own terms, goes to France and ends his career playing alongside his brother.

This has to be done properly.We are dealing with Manly royalty here who is idolized by our younger supporters in particular and rightly so.Don't need another Gift scenario although with Snake there wont be as many long term team mates involved as when Gifty departed.
Either way I will never forget his contribution to making League a joy to watch.

He should get the keys to Manly on his retirement.

We all have SO many memories of Snake scoring tries, it will be sad but inevitable to see him go.

Hard to believe that Manly would tap Snake. They extended him only last year.@:cool:

But if Trex is back, then anything can happen :confused:

Whilst his game time is minimal, couldn't he be used at training to bring the next gen through :nod:

If these bastards force him out. That will be it for me. The manly I've known and loved for 35 years has quickly evaporated in the last 2 years. This would be the final nail in the coffin.

Having said that I would be surprised if uncle F C and his mate the clown would allow this

If these bastards force him out. That will be it for me. The manly I've known and loved for 35 years has quickly evaporated in the last 2 years. This would be the final nail in the coffin.

Having said that I would be surprised if uncle F C and his mate the clown would allow this
Cam, bro, his time has come. Just like Jamie. Legends they both are but time and tide (the pub next door to my warehouse) waits for no man.

Cam, bro, his time has come. Just like Jamie. Legends they both are but time and tide (the pub next door to my warehouse) waits for no man.

As sad as it is you are 100% correct Jerry. He is a shadow of the player he once was.

What? Now I'm confused didn't Penn come out and say he didn't like the way Gifty was treated and wasn't this the start of the downfall of Toovey? Does this mean this decision will be the downfall of Barrett if he has anything to do with it....
I'd reckon snake has had a gut full. I don't think he would be pushed. Probably asked for a release. Who knows.

So Toovey gets sacked due to retribution for the Gift decision and now the people that shafted Tooves are doing the same to Snake?
Doesn't make sense.
Nothing much does though.
If he's contracted though we're going to be paying money for him to play elsewhere.
I hope he retires on his own terms, goes to France and ends his career playing alongside his brother.
The Penns new manly club. Everyone gets shafted at least once during their career here

Snake will be gone yes unfortunate but it needs to be done we are building towards a new era and for that to start Tom t has to be fullback. I love snake he is the player that inspired me to play Rugby league. I love snake always will but we need a fit and firing snake and that appears a distant memory.
Tom t is overrated. The kid has potential but he isn't half the fullback Stewart is.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2