Brett Stewart on the footy show tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was all about the Diabetes Gala Ball and raising funds for kids with Diabetes.
Brett spoke really well about his passion to illustrate to kids that you can still have a life with diabetes.
Good onya Snake.
Well done mate

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Garts said:
Darren said:
did he say when he's back?

Not till next season and he also said he is getting slower as he is a old man. He might hang up his boots.

You forgot to mention that kid in the under 16s that he's been mentoring. Reckons he'd handle A grade easy!

Clint said:
It was all about the Diabetes Gala Ball and raising funds for kids with Diabetes.
Brett spoke really well about his passion to illustrate to kids that you can still have a life with diabetes.
Good onya Snake.
Well done mate
Brett looked mighty fine. I'm even getting used to the beard but the best things to see was him smiling and confidently talking to the media and all for a good cause.
Can't wait to have this man back on the field for us. Go the Snake!

Darren said:
did he say when he's back?

He said he was on the lookout for some silly wollongong manly fan and his souths supporting mate who are quick to bag him and insinuate he is a has been :d

Any ideas who that would be dazza ;)

Yes, Darren, back in your box! Under no circumstances should you question anything! Oh, how surprising to see Cambo sticking he boot in...yawn!!

The funny thing is Moops you post the same stuff over and over as well about how all the big bad men don't like other opinions, which some could consider a yawn too ! ;)

Moops said:
Yes, Darren, back in your box! Under no circumstances should you question anything! Oh, how surprising to see Cambo sticking he boot in...yawn!!

Most of the Darren ribbing is just that, harmless banter.

Garts said:
Moops said:

His banter is ribbed, for our pleasure!

globaleagle said:
Garts said:
Moops said:

His banter is ribbed, for our pleasure!
Our banter is ribbed for his pleasure. That's why Jace keeps hanging around ;)

Moops said:

It was in jest moops I have actually met Darren on numerous occasions in person. I don't know who you are buddy but you seem to have an issue with me judging by your recurring posts of this nature aimed at me. It's disappointing. feel free to send me a pm and let me know what your problem with me is so we can resolve it like the mature adults we are or if thats not your thing feel free to hit the ignore button.

If you are after a bite though you are wasting your time, the days of me blowing up on here or getting in to arguments are well and truly in the past.
Have a great weekend @moops

Moops said:

You seem to be a very unhappy person who loves to have a dig at others. Lighten up, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4