Brett Stewart Named In Kangaroos Train-On Squad

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mwsneagle

Reserve Grader
http://livenews.com.au/sport/brett-stewart-named-in-kangaroos-trainon-squad/2009/9/14/219369

5 Manly players named (including Gorgeous). Sorry don't know how to load article other than cut and paste...

Brett Stewart is among five Manly players named in the Kangaroos train-on squad for the end-of-year Four Nations tournament, despite facing sexual assault allegations.

Glenn Stewart, Josh Perry, George Rose and Anthony Watmough are the other Sea Eagles named in the preliminary squad, with Newcastle players Kurt Gidley and Chris Houston also named.

Stewart’s place in the squad is subject to ongoing legal proceedings against him.

Congrat's boys.

On a side note, does anyone else think Perry has beefed up abit? (and maybe not all muscle....)

Perry hahahahahaha

Well done George. I hope he gets a run

congrats to Big George - good recognition on a good season

Keep up the improvement big fella

Brett won't get a guernsey - Slater and Gidley are miles ahead in that they have been on the paddock. Of that lot, Choc is a special but the rest will come from the Top 4 sides.

Wolfman and Kite are well off the radar it seems! (Deservedly so on form.)

Matai and Foran may be called up by the Kiwis too of course!

Fine with me. Let Choc continue his journey to league's stratosphere in pursuit of his ambition to be the game's best forward. He's almost there already, just needs to learn how to play the ball.

wolfman also got selected in the Prime ministers 13

http://www.nrl.com/newsviews/latestnews/newsarticle/tabid/10874/newsid/56713/prime-ministers-xiii-announced/default.aspx

Choc and Glenn will be in the squad. Glenn was MOTM in the mid year test

Brett's name should not appear

In order the fullbacks should be

Hayne, Slater, Patten then Gidley

Patten really deserves some sort of rep jumper, he has had an outstanding year

Patten is ordinary.  A club fullback only.  Selectors see it, I see it, what's your excuse this time Kiwi?  Maybe a city/country jumper to satisfy you?  On Fridays demolition of us, Slater is the one.  Put Hayne on the wing.

Patten is good week in, week out and has been for a number of years. The past month or so in the big games he has been on fire

The thing he has in his factor is those crazy eyes of his, defenders have no idea where he is looking

Naming Brett is just a token attempt to appease Manly fans. He'll be overlooked.

Slater cost us the world cup i think Hayne will definately be Fullback. Isnt it great that Mr overrated HUNT isnt arond anymore.

As a Kiwi supporter, I hope Slater is the fullback

Has the bit of brilliance, but can also produce howlers in the big games

Some examples

World Cup Final, goes for the impossible play and costs his side the WC

Origin Game 2 this season, threw the intercept for Hayne, then dropped a regulation bomb that Wolfman scored from

Game 3, Stuffed up in the in goal area and handed Wolfman another try

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4