Brett Stewart Highlights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Love this video
I don't care ( but i do ) if we don't win the premiership this year ,just seeing the smile back this poor blokes face , running out to a packed Brookie oval will do me
Good luck to Brett and boys this year

My favourite is against the Warriors when Matai give him the ball after a bust, he has to almost stop then hurdle a player on the ground and still accelerates away leaving the chasers for dead.

geez , you forget how good he is , hope he is as fast now , its like buying a soo player because he has not played for so long , can,t wait !!!!!!!!

The guy is an absolute freak and all these so called experts have quickly forgotten how much of an attacking power he is. Very few players in history can do the things he does and the tries out of nowhere he conjures up. If he can recapture that form then these idiots predicting us to finish out of the 8 will certainly be made to look like the poor judges they are.

He's the difference from finishing in and just outside the 8 or a top 4 postion.

Im getting the goosebumps again... its been a long time since i've had that watching rugby league, about 2 years.. conincidence?!?!

Can't wait to be amongst the MWTS next weekend when he runs out, there will be tears and cheers no doubt.....good luck legend!!

Post  automatically merged: [time]1299190448[/time]

And for the many knockers on here of past Captain, Matt Orford, just how look at how many of Brett's Try's he was involved with in a big way. I agree his kicking game deserted him in his last season with us but by golly he was a champion half back wasn't he!

He is known for his pace, but his skills, vision, and ability to put himself in the right place at the right time are just about peerless.

Even if his pace isn't what it used to be, and i hope that's not the case, he would be a huge asset in a playmaker - 5/8 role.

So excited to have him back.

p.s. how's that slide with the boots from Slater into Robbo's head...i had nearly forgotten how much of a dirty player he was.

100% agree Mark re Matty.As I said in another post we have 9 survivors from 08 GF starting 13 which is amazing in the days of salary caps . We don't have Orford in a playmaking role or the great beaver but we do have rising talent.

If DCE can rise reasonably to the occasion and just get close to Orfords 07/08 standards surely a side with so much proven talent(40 nil remember) can take this comp out or at least scare the daylights out of everyone.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4