Brett Morris to Dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
It has been confirmed this afternoon that Brett Morris will be at Canterbury next season.

I was hoping this would happen, because if the Dragons refused to release Morris, Des would more than likely go hard for Snake. I understand the Bulldogs have a bottomless cap, but hopefully this means Snake will definitely not be wearing Blue and White next year.

Snake said:
It has been confirmed this afternoon that Brett Morris will be at Canterbury next season.

I was hoping this would happen, because if the Dragons refused to release Morris, Des would more than likely go hard for Snake. I understand the Bulldogs have a bottomless cap, but hopefully this means Snake will definitely not be wearing Blue and White next year.

Snake wasn't going anywhere once the penns took control. I doubt he would have been released anyway but after today's news snake will not be going anywhere.

I am intrigued as to where he will fit in. I think he is far better suited to the wing than at fullback, but I imagine he is getting paid like a fb.

Not surprised by this move. There were rumours for a while he wanted to play at the dogs with his brother.

Is there going to be anyone left at St Merge next year?

Where are the media stories on the disintegration of the once mighty Illawarra? The way Manly, Cronulla (except Rothtool) and the Tigpies are treated by media is completely different to the love fest for Souffs, Easts, the Dogs and Illawarra.

sheridanstand78 said:
The question has to be asked. How are the drag queens over the cap and the mutts under it . To allow this to happen. Very fishy.

Des' creative accounting again. i hope the dishlickers have massive salary cap dramas in the next 2-3 years.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2