Brett Kenny...who knew?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/lisa-curry-and-brett-kennys-daughter-morgan-secures-12-month-contract-with-moulin-rouge-in-paris/story-e6frewz0-1226207597782?fb_ref=rec-top&fb_source=profile_oneline

I'll Grant is looking for Brett to ask a few questions, all these years and he thought she was his daughter :)

Even though he played for Parramatta, I always admired Grant Kenny's style of play, either at centre or 5/8.

And Brett Kenny was a great ironman champion.

Fro said:
I'll Grant is looking for Brett to ask a few questions, all these years and he thought she was his daughter :)

Huh? I don't understand. What does Brett have to do with the story (or has the Telerag changed their story since wombatgc posted the link) ?

Jethro said:
Fro said:

Huh? I don't understand. What does Brett have to do with the story (or has the Telerag changed their story since wombatgc posted the link) ?

Changed the story

eagles2win said:
Jethro said:
Fro said:

Changed the story

Thank-you eagles2win. It had me stumped what everyone was on about.

Jethro said:
eagles2win said:
Jethro said:
Fro said:

Changed the story

Thank-you eagles2win. It had me stumped what everyone was on about.
Buggers finally changed it. If you need to flick the thread Jethro I understand. Could save a lot more ppl going WTF is he on about.;)

I cut and pasted it for an email this morning as i suspected they'd fix it at some stage. hopefully this makes more sense now..

Lisa Curry and Brett Kenny's daughter Morgan secures 12 month contract with Moulin Rouge in Paris

LISA Curry and Brett Kenny's daughter has secured a 12-month contract with the famous Moulin Rouge dance trioupe.
The 20-year-old Morgan Kenny will perform two shows a night as one of the 60 "Doriss Girls" dancing troupe at the Moulin rouge in Paris, France, and has assured her mother she will not appear topless.
Kenny and her mother have already been to see her perform in Paris.
"Morgan’s my baby girl and my plan is to make sure she’s settled in, that she’s happy," she told New Idea magazine in April.
"The Moulin ‘family’ is very supportive and she’ll be living with the other girls, but in that time, all she has to do is ring me and I’ll be straight there."
Brett Kenny was in Paris to see his daughter's opening night.

Fro said:
I cut and pasted it for an email this morning as i suspected they'd fix it at some stage. hopefully this makes more sense now..

Lisa Curry and Brett Kenny's daughter Morgan secures 12 month contract with Moulin Rouge in Paris

LISA Curry and Brett Kenny's daughter has secured a 12-month contract with the famous Moulin Rouge dance trioupe.
The 20-year-old Morgan Kenny will perform two shows a night as one of the 60 "Doriss Girls" dancing troupe at the Moulin rouge in Paris, France, and has assured her mother she will not appear topless.
Kenny and her mother have already been to see her perform in Paris.
"Morgan’s my baby girl and my plan is to make sure she’s settled in, that she’s happy," she told New Idea magazine in April.
"The Moulin ‘family’ is very supportive and she’ll be living with the other girls, but in that time, all she has to do is ring me and I’ll be straight there."
Brett Kenny was in Paris to see his daughter's opening night.

Thanks @[Fro]. It all makes sense now. It's just more incompetent reporting from another News Ltd journo
smemotions24.gif

I finally caught up with the latest gos in the weekly mags at a local coffee shop and the lead story was Lisa going after her fair share of the $80M Kenny/Curry empire. I bet that Brett doesn't have $80 to split with anyone. haha.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6