Breaking news

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
aap/burp 25/December 2009

Civic leaders across the land last night joined with NRL boss David Gallop in expressing shock and dismay at the scandal to end all scandals. The arrest of probably the best-known and best-loved figure in the game, announced late last night by the Attorney-General himself following a 'meticulous and patient' undercover operation, was greeted with disbelief throughout the community.

Charged with mutiple Break Enter Steal counts, (believed to involve the theft of large quantities of milk and cookies) Santa has been refused bail. His solicitor made no comment except "Deer oh deer."

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

Civic leaders across the land last night joined with NRL boss David Gallop in expressing shock and dismay at the scandal to end all scandals. The arrest of probably the best-known and best-loved figure in the game, announced late last night by the Attorney-General himself following a 'meticulous and patient' undercover operation, was greeted with disbelief throughout the community.

Charged with mutiple Break Enter Steal counts, (believed to involve the theft of large quantities of milk and cookies) Santa has been refused bail. His solicitor made no comment except \"Deer oh deer.\"

Further to this report - Santa resisted arrest and had to be subdued with the use of a tazzer.  He allegedly said after the affects of the tazzer wore off

"Oh Oh Oh."

Let's see ...Shillington, Wicks, Gallen, Friend . . .

Now this might be a bit unfair given NYE is upon us, but how long will it be before another NRL player is in the news for ‘the wrong reasons??

My odds:
By January 5 – 2.20
January 6 – January 19 – 3.30
January 20 – end January  – 4.80
Nil scandals before first official trial match of 2010 season – 20.00

Ps Santa was innocent

Time to go, Happy new year to all

SeaEagleRock8 link said:

Charged with mutiple Break Enter Steal counts, (believed to involve the theft of large quantities of milk and cookies) Santa has been refused bail. His solicitor made no comment except \"Deer oh deer.\"
I also read that Santa, Tiger Woods and the Cronulla Sharks were involved in a group sex romp in New Zealand. He gets around that red suited one.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182214.msg248085#msg248085 date=1261772268]

I also read that Santa, Tiger Woods and the Cronulla Sharks were involved in a group sex romp in New Zealand. He gets around that red suited one.
[/quote]

At least Santa stops after 3 ho's.

eagle-rock08 link said:
[quote author=niccipops link=topic=182214.msg248309#msg248309 date=1262299909]
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=182214.msg248085#msg248085 date=1261772268]

[/quote]

At least Santa stops after 3 ho's.
[/quote] Ker-ching!

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Let's see ...Shillington, Wicks, Gallen, Friend . . .

Now this might be a bit unfair given NYE is upon us, but how long will it be before another NRL player is in the news for ‘the wrong reasons??

My odds:
By January 5 – 2.20
January 6 – January 19 – 3.30
January 20 – end January  – 4.80
Nil scandals before first official trial match of 2010 season – 20.00

Ps Santa was innocent

Time to go, Happy new year to all

Despite Carney's pyrotechnical antics I cannot claim too much credit for such an accurate forecast, it was very predictable. The other market I framed at the time I did not post, because it all just seemed too negative at the dawn of a new year, but it was:

"The other hypothetical market is for which club the next accused player belongs to. My guess - 
Knights – 1.65
Sharks, Roosters – 3.10
Cowboys, Broncos, Panthers, Raiders  – 5.50
Any other team – 9.00"

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8