• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Good call from Brandy re Jorge to fullback. Hiku can take the high ball ok, but he is getting beaten in defence up the middle, and is lost in attack. (Not having a go, the kid wouldn't dare overcall a ball at the moment). Get Jorge at the back, Hiku on the wing where Stevie can look after him.

I wouldn't change it personally, think Hiku is doing a great job. Jorge wouldn't offer anything extra in the set plays, and it looks to me like we have worked all week on different set plays where Hiku is the wing option, noticed it a few times

No problem with Hiku. Get Jorge in the game by going left. We are looking better down that edge.

I thought Hiku looked great - really got himself involved and tried hard all night. Pretty much the only bright spot in an otherwise dull performance.

Hiku was great at fullback really didn't put a foot wrong except for one knockon. He'll be better for the run and will only get better.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
I thought Hiku looked great - really got himself involved and tried hard all night. Pretty much the only bright spot in an otherwise dull performance.

He did nothing until the second half ( he did take some good high balls). i think he had three good touches in the first 10 of the second half, and he was into it. Obviously Tooves told him to get involved, and he did that.I still believe Jorge has to get his hands on the ball a lot more, especially in a game like tonight.

wombatgc said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

He did nothing until the second half ( he did take some good high balls). i think he had three good touches in the first 10 of the second half, and he was into it. Obviously Tooves told him to get involved, and he did that.I still believe Jorge has to get his hands on the ball a lot more, especially in a game like tonight.

Did u see Brett and dave penna talking to hiku in the sheds at half time maybe that's why he was better in the second half

RL Gronk said:
wombatgc said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

Did u see Brett and dave penna talking to hiku in the sheds at half time maybe that's why he was better in the second half

No I was on here bagging him.:p

wombatgc said:
RL Gronk said:
wombatgc said:
Ron E. Gibbs said:

No I was on here bagging him.:p
:D your honest

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8