Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
True, very few outstanding centres, Mitchell in a class of his own, miles ahead of all the rest
The sad thing is in the second tier behind Mitchell is our man Walker who rarely plays. Can’t think of too many better ,if any , to be honest other than Mitchell.
Maybe Chambers

The sad thing is in the second tier behind Mitchell is our man Walker who rarely plays. Can’t think of too many better ,if any , to be honest other than Mitchell.
Mitchell is definitely top tier and will probably get better. Walker seems intent on squandering his talent, I wouldn't take either over Killer or Skivvy.

In His first year under Barrett he was showing promising signs

The whole team was rusty in the first 2 weeks not only Brad

I think he will prove to be a very versatile player , maybe covering back row , centre and wing position

He is a tough kid , he runs good lines , he is intelligent with Manly blood

Soooo,

Am I reading this right , Brad’s no longer “ whipping boy numero uno”?

Now that Suli is also playing a bit better who do we attack on ST now???

This name
Of this thread needs to be edit. Moderators

brad Parker is amazing.

I’d almost look to get the user known as the gronk back and call this The I wanna root
Brad Parker thread. What do you think @Dan

This name
Of this thread needs to be edit. Moderators

brad Parker is amazing.

I’d almost look to get the user known as the gronk back and call this The I wanna root
Brad Parker thread. What do you think @Dan

Never thought he had it in him... happy to be proved wrong...

Was outstanding today.

Owe you an apology brad, you are proving yourself to be a more than capable type.

Well done.

* my sphincter still tightens any time he is called upon to do anything coordinated, but gee he is playing well at present

When Walker comes back, it will not be Parker getting dropped.

Go Parker!!
If it was up to me, even if JDB wins this week and Walker is eligible for Round 8 or he is found not guilty on May 10, I wouldn’t be dropping anyone for Walker straight away. Walker is obviously a class above, but he has not earned the right to play in this team given the way each man has been playing. Give him a couple of weeks for Blacktown and see how much he wants it.

Oh, and Gingas rule! You’re doing ‘your people’ proud, Brad!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6