Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Brad Parker is playing with confidence and self belief installed into him by those around him and this has given us the opportunity to see how talented he really is. I am so glad I am eating humble pie it tastes great!

He matched up with Aitken who is arguably an elite centre who has ripped us in past games,he kept him quiet and scored a try himself,enough said....He could develop into a long term,low cost option at left centre who is a smart,solid defender and does his job well,jeez,that sort of sounds like a Des player and the sort of guy we need to have to keep all the other talent we have and he ones coming through?
Aitken is a good centre, but not elite

He was playing like he meant it last night, and it showed. The trip was stupid, but probably a little bit of reflex action in the heat of the contest,.so it's forgivable

He tackled well last and ran the ball with effort. Good game

Parker was one of our best last night. Nailed Ben Hunt, Dufty, and Aitken numerous times in defence. Made a number of willing runs, great try and got the tap back which gave us a chance in the final minute.

The trip was unfortunate but ultimately we would have lost by a lot more without Parker last night. Aitken gave us an absolute bath down the right side the past couple times he played us.. poor Brian Kelly probably still has nightmares about those games but Parker well and truly owned that edge defensively. Credit where credit is due, top game lad.

Last edited:
Now that is the confidence building game out of the way. The Break out Man of the Match, 3 tries, just give Brad the ball and he does the rest game isnt too far off either.

Redemption against the Donkeys, with the shoe being on the other foot feels about right.

Fair dinkum you numbnuts can waffle on ..... some of us have been saying that this kid can play football for 2 years ....

Yes he makes a mistake .... so does everybody else.

He has had 0ne ... yes 1 ... bad game ... a shocker ... but who hasn't ....

When you start to judge this kid on the facts ... 1) he is on a small depth contract 2) With a full squad he would be playing at Blacktown 3) he is a centre not a winger ..... you will start to see he is a valuable member of our squad ....

... and no ... he didn't suddenly become a good player ....

Screenshot_20190418-081451_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fair dinkum you numbnuts can waffle on ..... some of us have been saying that this kid can play football for 2 years ....

Yes he makes a mistake .... so does everybody else.

He has had 0ne ... yes 1 ... bad game ... a shocker ... but who hasn't ....

When you start to judge this kid on the facts ... 1) he is on a small depth contract 2) With a full squad he would be playing at Blacktown 3) he is a centre not a winger ..... you will start to see he is a valuable member of our squad ....

... and no ... he didn't suddenly become a good player ....
I was waiting for your "I told you so" post ;) ,it was a bit milder than I was expecting. RU OK? Are you mellowing a little or feeling the Easter cheer?

I was waiting for your "I told you so" post ;) ,it was a bit milder than I was expecting. RU OK? Are you mellowing a little or feeling the Easter cheer?

hahahah ..... Nearly choked on my triple bacon and egg roll when I read that the only reason Jorge can catch and the GingaNinja can tackle is Des's coaching .....

Please ... he is a good coach but just please ......

That is why I said arguably,but outside of Mitchell,who is an elite centre in the modern game?He is in the next bracket of players after Mitchell,there are none I see who are any better than him....anyway the point is that Aitken has burned us and Parker kept him quiet,a pretty good achievement.
True, very few outstanding centres, Mitchell in a class of his own, miles ahead of all the rest

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2