Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was tough to beat the Warriors away but we blew them off the park

It was tough to beat Souths the premiership contenders without Turbo but we also proved the doubters wrong

It was tough to win in Newcastle were our record there was not good but we did it with a very heavy penalties against us and with 12 men in the last 10 minutes of the game

Our Sea eagles are on heat and they will screw the Dragons in from of their home crowd this week

I am looking forward to seeing our teams sex tapes at Kogarah oval
Lol
The game is at brookie though..

I admit i was one who was questioning his position in the starting team at the start of the season but the improvement under Des in such a short period is amazing!

Although his trip was a brain fade tonight!

His trip was stupid and he still looks likely to make mistakes most time he he gets involved. But he hasn’t been, so credit where credit is due. I stil don’t think he should be any squads full strength centre, but he is going much better than he was.

Taufua was great with ball, but still a lump of lethargy in every other facet. Play the ball faster son.

Last edited:
His trip was stupid and he still looks likely to make mistakes most time he he gets involved. But he hasn’t been, so credit where credit is due. I stil don’t think he should be any squads full strength centre, but he is going much better than he was.

Taufua was great with ball, but still a lump of lethargy in every other facet. Play the ball faster son.

I do not think there was any contact at all with the trip. The st George player dived like he was playing soccer once he realised he was not getting to the ball

There was very minimal contact and I pretty much said in the game day thread that Brad was unlucky to be penalised. To me it look like Brad turned his body to see where his opposite number was heading. The Dragons player looked like he did himself a favour by running so close to Brad’s body so that he could make it look like a trip. Brad did not extend himself in any way to make it difficult for the Dragons player to chase the ball

He threw a leg out and although contact may have been minor, I still want that rubbish out of the game, same as eye gouging, pulling hair etc. it’s a tough enough game as is without stooping to those levels.

If you do something that looks like a trip, you best be prepared to be penalised for it. It was careless. Put it this way if manly And St George were swapped in this instance, I would’ve been hollering for a penalty. That’s usually a pretty good guide that they got it right, I don’t like the way it was adjudicated though. Video ref was not meant for that, especially if it’s not gonna be applied consistently, as we saw 3 minutes later.

Last edited:
I do not think there was any contact at all with the trip. The st George player dived like he was playing soccer once he realised he was not getting to the ball
How is contact the issue, he reacted with trying to trip and it's a penalty 100% of the time.

It was also the right move to make, Parker cost himstl 2k but saved a try end of

The problem with tripping is there is a very fine line between foul play and automatic natural instinctive movement.

He defence is getting alot better. Its a shame with game winning try the contest with aitken he was competing jorge overrun ball and rest is history.

He matched up with Aitken who is arguably an elite centre who has ripped us in past games,he kept him quiet and scored a try himself,enough said....He could develop into a long term,low cost option at left centre who is a smart,solid defender and does his job well,jeez,that sort of sounds like a Des player and the sort of guy we need to have to keep all the other talent we have and he ones coming through?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2