Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This may sound crazy, but I still think he has potential. It's been a wretched year for the whole team and he's struggled in that environment. He'll never be a world beater, but he can be a solid player. A good coach could help.
A good coach doesn’t catch the ball for you

Ho hum, what else is new?!

And Gus thinks Parker's underrated lol. Now I've heard everything.

It's not just five-eight that's a problem position for us. Wing is a very important position these days, and it is currently a real problem for Eagles. Sadly, Uate and Parker and George have all had handling and defensive issues this season.

This may sound crazy, but I still think he has potential. It's been a wretched year for the whole team and he's struggled in that environment. He'll never be a world beater, but he can be a solid player. A good coach could help.
Are you drunk ? He is terrible I've never seen a winger play so bad before !! It's like I'm watching David williams in the 2013 grand final

What do you expect

He hasn't had a chair to sit on at Narrabeen all year Penn please buy some more chairs for Narrabeen so our players can sit down and rest their legs while eating lunch

Parker's legs are so tired he can hardly run without falling over

Last edited:
He wouldn’t make the top 17 in any other first grade side. I feel sorry for him but he has had a shocker.
How many errors did he make?? 6? Lol reminds me of that Parramatta winger years ago who couldn't catch a ball one game n lost it for them. Early 90s I think

How many errors did he make?? 6? Lol reminds me of that Parramatta winger years ago who couldn't catch a ball one game n lost it for them. Early 90s I think
1998 grand final qualifier vs Canterbury. Did more dumb stuff in 1 game than most do in a whole career

Parker was a very promising centre. I don’t understand why he was continuslly selected on the wing.

The positions aren’t interchangeable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6