Bourbon Beccy and Rothfield kissing some Manly ass

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle

First Grader
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/sea-eagles-have-their-own-little-hero/story-e6freye0-1226008659517

THE courage of a four-year-old boy, who had his left leg amputated below the knee after a lawn mower accident at his family home in Sydney's west last December, will be the inspiration for the Manly Sea Eagles in their 2011 NRL premiership bid.

Little Tristan De Maria was special guest at Manly training last Thursday, along with his older brothers, James and Jack. The De Maria family are Manly tragics. When he heard about the terrible accident, Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler encouraged the family to bring Tristan to training and to be involved with the team's 2011 campaign.

A lot of players get unfairly slammed for minor indiscretions, but they are essentially fine young men willing to use their talent and determination to make a difference to families who have been hit with problems.

"Seeing Tristan, his brothers and parents smiling and being with the team does us all the world of good, " Hasler said.

"If we can encourage this young boy to remain active and help him overcome his setback then it is as good as any win we may have in front of us in the upcoming season."

The players were amazed by Tristan's courage and recovery. He was kicking a football around at training and keeping up with his two brothers in most activities.

Manly's top-25 squad formed a circle around the shy youngster and gave him a massive three cheers.

Great work by the boys but a bit of a fluff article imo

Makes me wonder what the DT is trying to achieve through this....

More fluff articles for manly the better, i hope thye feel guilty as **** and then get what's comming ot them through the defimation case

Captain of the Gate link said:
I have virtually no interest in what \"Bitter and Bitchface\" have to say in their column. Poor, poor journalism at its best from 2 drunk old hacks

Did anyone see Wilsons story in the Sunday Tele alluding to an ex sun herald journo who had bagged her and was now in trouble with his wife- I can only guess but was she referring to Phil Gould?

The only ones I thought of were Gould or Danny weidler but she also mentioned the person had it in for her for 15 years

Yep fonz she's an ordinary looking woman...takes  me back to the days of Debbie Spillane

PJ link said:
Did anyone see Wilsons story in the Sunday Tele alluding to an ex sun herald journo who had bagged her and was now in trouble with his wife- I can only guess but was she referring to Phil Gould?
Pretty sure it's Weidler.

PJ link said:
The only ones I thought of were Gould or Danny weidler but she also mentioned the person had it in for her for 15 years

Had it in for her for 15 years. That rounds it down to anyone over the age of 15 then ;D

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4