Born again Manly fans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Brocky

Reserve Grader
Have to admit I hated Manly for signing Barrett and Cartright, I use to pray that they would get spanked so Barrett would get the axe. But now I have being BORN AGAIN, we have not had this excitement and passion in years, I hope Barrett realizes the damage he did to this GREAT CLUB. We are so lucky to have Des and his staff back and make things right again. Just imaging him in the booth at Brookie where he belongs, would love to know how many fans have returned to support this great team. Win loose or draw I know there will be no excuses coming from the post match interviews. Can’t wait for the first round with a REAL TEAM.

Well said @Brocky !!!

2019 and we are all born again .

We are all Manly again .

We are not bastardized with any piss weak dragon flies any more .

We are born again and will fly again like Super Sea eagles !!!

eagle-07lg-schoolbanners.gif

Have to admit I hated Manly for signing Barrett and Cartright, I use to pray that they would get spanked so Barrett would get the axe. But now I have being BORN AGAIN, we have not had this excitement and passion in years, I hope Barrett realizes the damage he did to this GREAT CLUB. We are so lucky to have Des and his staff back and make things right again. Just imaging him in the booth at Brookie where he belongs, would love to know how many fans have returned to support this great team. Win loose or draw I know there will be no excuses coming from the post match interviews. Can’t wait for the first round with a REAL TEAM.
Happy days.

Ok I'll start.
The human race was started by giant beings who now live undergound in the earth's partially hollow centre.
Is the earth really spinning on its axis at 1000 mph... while hurtling through space at 67000 mph, and if so... how can such speeds and movements be tested and verified... empirically speaking? Just a question... not saying I do not believe or disbelieve said claims... also our galaxy is proclaimed to be moving through the universe at 500 000 mph... and who the fcuk figured out the speed of light as being approximately 300000 km per second... how can NASA see anything billions of light years away, such as the birthing of a new star... yet claim there is no telescope on earth big enough to see the US flag or rover on the moon... riveting stuff!

The entire known universe
Floats suspended in a thin silver bowl
Which rocks gently on the back
Of an immense blue-green tortuga
And the tortuga's scaly feet
Are firmly placed on the topmost
Of seven craggy mountains
Which arise from a vast and arid plain
Of drifting, fetid, yellow dust
And the plain is balanced precariously
On top of a small thin green acacia tree
Which grows from the snout
Of a giant blood red ox
With 50 eyes that breathes flame
The color of the midnight sky
And the ox's hooves are firmly placed
On the single grain of sand
Which floats in the eye of Bahamut
Like a mote of dust
No one has ever seen Bahamut
Some think it's a fish
Some think it's a newt
All we know is that the lonely Bahamut
Floats endlessly through all time and all space
With all of us and everything
Floating in a single tear
Of his eye

Is the earth really spinning on its axis at 1000 mph... while hurtling through space at 67000 mph, and if so... how can such speeds and movements be tested and verified... empirically speaking? Just a question... not saying I do not believe or disbelieve said claims... also our galaxy is proclaimed to be moving through the universe at 500 000 mph... and who the fcuk figured out the speed of light as being approximately 300000 km per second... how can NASA see anything billions of light years away, such as the birthing of a new star... yet claim there is no telescope on earth big enough to see the US flag or rover on the moon... riveting stuff!
This is too easy, once you stop being ruled by and believing in time, all the "laws" of science fade to black.

The entire known universe
Floats suspended in a thin silver bowl
Which rocks gently on the back
Of an immense blue-green tortuga
And the tortuga's scaly feet
Are firmly placed on the topmost
Of seven craggy mountains
Which arise from a vast and arid plain
Of drifting, fetid, yellow dust
And the plain is balanced precariously
On top of a small thin green acacia tree
Which grows from the snout
Of a giant blood red ox
With 50 eyes that breathes flame
The color of the midnight sky
And the ox's hooves are firmly placed
On the single grain of sand
Which floats in the eye of Bahamut
Like a mote of dust
No one has ever seen Bahamut
Some think it's a fish
Some think it's a newt
All we know is that the lonely Bahamut
Floats endlessly through all time and all space
With all of us and everything
Floating in a single tear
Of his eye

Acacia tree =dmt
Seven mountains maybe the seven hills of rome.
Oh and there are no lizard people, but amphibious hybrid beings.

Acacia tree =dmt
Seven mountains maybe the seven hills of rome.
Oh and there are no lizard people, but amphibious hybrid beings.
On the slow train time does not interfere and at the Arabian crossing waits White Heap, the man from the newspaper and behind him the hundred Inevitables made of solid rock & stone.

We are so lucky to have Des and his staff back and make things right again. Just imaging him in the booth at Brookie where he belongs. Win loose or draw I know there will be no excuses coming from the post match interviews. Can’t wait for the first round with a REAL TEAM.
With a REAL TEAM AND A REAL COACH :rock:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4