Boring Modern Attacks of "All Clubs"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Re: Boring Modern Attacks of "All Clubs"

BAZ link said:
Please. Please.
Lengthy posts are mind numbingly too hard to bother with reading. I'm sure the poster feels they have much of great benefit to say, thats fine, but I glaze over.
I reckon posts should have a maximum word count. That would stop the crap being dished up here.
And so say all of us! First time i have read TC ramblings...drying paint stuff...zzzzzzzz

Hang in there testicle coach.  It's not your fault if no one likes reading the phone book. 

Ignore this unwashed mob TC, some of us enjoy enlightened analysis.

BAZ link said:
Please. Please.
Lengthy posts are mind numbingly too hard to bother with reading. I'm sure the poster feels they have much of great benefit to say, thats fine, but I glaze over.
I reckon posts should have a maximum word count. That would stop the crap being dished up here.

Geez Baz I can put a crap post on the forum with just a few words.

But its a special skill I have acquired over time.

See I done it again with this load of dribble.

TerryRandall link said:
footy good. best bit when manly score try. i like hitting also. other teams are bad.

Thanks for the laugh Igor, I needed that!

I'd be more concerned with the defensive patterns.  Way to many tries scored against us out wide for mine.  Problems with the up and in defensive structure?  Don't worry about these ignorant knobs, teach me TC.    

jbb/james link said:
Hey TC ,  If it has merrit im sure he will thank you.

TC is saying that our ball distribution is so poor that it never makes it out to Nathan Merritts wing.

DSM raises a good point, an untapped mine thus far.

TC has mainly focussed on our offenive failings, i am sure that these insights are also available for those defensive issues that need addressing.

Dan, give this man his own weekly segment, "TC's week in detail" or something like that, the possibilities are limitless.

Fro link said:
Dan, give this man his own weekly segment, \"TC's week in detail\" or something like that, the possibilities are limitless.

or endless...  :)

Actually I don't mind TC's thoughts, so keep it up champ. Maybe you should start doing crayon drawings for those that don't like to read.

TC does make some good points but they might be better directed to Dessie.  Sure it's hard to follow all of what he writes but it is interesting looking at the game from a different (scientific) perspective.

After JT's article, when we were playing the bunnies the other night I was watching if the guys were deliberately trying to get tackled in line with the goal posts so as to break up the defensive line.  I did see it a few times but I'm not sure whether it was deliberate and whether it lead to gaps opening up.

Defensively we need to fix up the holes out wide.  Hopefully with Snake back, his talking and positional play will help with that.

ManlyBacker link said:
Actually I don't mind TC's thoughts, so keep it up champ. Maybe you should start doing crayon drawings for those that don't like to read.

You make a good point there, "a picture is worth a thousand words".  This would make TC's posts far more easier to understand.

.... but i dont intend to hand out my ideas for free or bore you any longer with long posts so i will ease back and just support the side adding only 2 cents worth not a SMH piece without the pay to justify it.
Can we get TC on the books?
I want to put it down but for some strange reason I cant! :)

Just a belated 'here, here' for TC. I enjoy your threads as well.

TerryRandall link said:
footy good. best bit when manly score try. i like hitting also. other teams are bad.
Simply brilliant.
TC should consider taking you on as his assistant coach. Your job can be to take the coach's message onto the field and explain it to the players during the match.

TC, I was wondering if you are currently coaching.....maybe an A or B grade team, or a junior rep side like SG ball etc?

TC speaks with a lot of knowledge...far more that most of us on here, which is why giving him a hard time was pretty tough....who knows he could be Dessie....TC do you have long blonde locks and used to play for Manly???...actually he could be be Willow as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2